Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 27 Replies
Do anything fun?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM
I went shopping Sunday with my mom, Saturday we kind of hung out around the house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen2150
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Most of our fun things happen during the week. Weekends are for relaxing. We had a great time this weekend at home.
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM
We cleaned house. We still have a lot of cleaning but are starting back to school this week after not doing much for the last two weeks because my husband needed a lot of help after his accident.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

We were really busy with Girl Scout stuff and church stuff. Sometimes, there is too much stuff. LOL

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Saturday we had to replace the light fixture in our kitchen. Sunday Hubby showed the kids how to use the fire extinguisher & they really got to put out a fire! We also played a game of Monopoly Sunday night & had tons of fun doing it!

kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I had a girls weekend on the river with a group of friends.  We ate, drank, talked, laughed and floated down the river.  It was  a great weekend and much needed.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Saturday was nice. Went to my parent's private community with some of the Order of the Arrow Scouts amd had a trap shoot. Most of the boys shot two rounds and the adults shot one. Then we had a bbq lunch.

It was about 70* and sunny. Incredibly beautiful fall day!

Sunday we slept in and ditched church :( then went to the store and then the park. Very relaxing day.
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I agree :)

Quoting jen2150:

Most of our fun things happen during the week. Weekends are for relaxing. We had a great time this weekend at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Aww, what happened?

Quoting debramommyof4:

We cleaned house. We still have a lot of cleaning but are starting back to school this week after not doing much for the last two weeks because my husband needed a lot of help after his accident.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM
That is my selfish reason on why I haven't signed Julia up for GS. I just can't commit to all the stuff. Lol

Quoting mem82:

We were really busy with Girl Scout stuff and church stuff. Sometimes, there is too much stuff. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)