Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

WHO IS REALLY LEARNING???

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:36 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

SERIOUSLY, IS IT ME OR THE KIDS?? I GUESS BOTH WOULD BE THE ANSWER BUT I'M ACTUALLY HAVING FUN!! I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH IN THE LAST TWO TO THREE WEEKS, I FEEL LIKE MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE WITH ALL THIS KNOWLEDGE. THE FACT THAT MY OLDEST KNOW'S MORE IN MATH THAN I DO IS CRAZY BUT THAT'S OK CAUSE I'M PLAYING THE CATCH UP GAME(AND DOING MIGHTY FINR MIGHT I ADD).

by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:50 PM
2 moms liked this

i have been learning so much too.  Is it not great that we can learn with our children.

TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM
This is our first year and I've learned so much already. Every subject has been exciting and fun. My girls and I surprised dh by explaining some things about the upcoming election, lol. I'm pretty sure I'm enjoying hs every bit, if not more than, my girls. :)
usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I love to learn with my kids!

jen2150
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Totally agree. I am reading silent spring by Rachel Carson because of our ecology study. My sons have really helped me learn to love math and science.
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I am always striving to learn more!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM
My oldest is 11 and she is WAY better at math than I am. I'm able to learn with her and I'm able to help her when she doesn't understand the actual lesson. However, on a daily use kind of thing, my kid outshines me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)