Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who would've thought a dry erase board would work wonders!

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

We bought my wee ones a large dry erase board to practice writing on. OMG, why didn't I buy this thing sooner?

The lined paper isn't really working, but this thing, it is like magic. I think the colored markers and ability to erase is what has captured wondering attention. Seriously, since we bought it all I hear is "Mommy, can we do letters on the magic board? Is it time for numbers on the magic board? Can I draw on the board? Can you draw on the board" lmbo.

I love it. If only EVERYTHING was this easy. 

So for now, the dry erase board is our best HS'ing tool!

What items do your wee ones just love to use?

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I don't have wee ones anymore, but our dry erase board has been an item that is too popular to fade out.  It's mostly used when showing them how to work a math project or writing out what I expect them to accomplish.  My eldest loves to just work out all her problems on the board before transferring it to paper so it gets used nearly every day.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:08 PM
That's great! My son loves dry erase math practice.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:35 PM

We love them too...we have a large one for our schedule info and a large one for our All About Spelling tles then personal ones for working math and AAS on. There is ALWAYS at least one on the table at all times.

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:04 PM

We have a small one & my kids love to write on it!

jen2150
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM
My kids loved using the mini trampoline for counting and skip counting. It was so much fun. We love dry erase boards. I have a 30 inches by 10 feet dry erase paper on my wall and love it.
coala
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM

We love dry erase boards.  They do all kinds of stuff with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)