Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I am frustrated.

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:28 AM
  • 6 Replies
This week Destinay and I didn't get much of anything accomplished. Monday my son Thailee had an appointment which was practically all day. Plus I have been sick with what seemed like the flu even though I had my flu shot. Yesterday I needed to go shopping and help my parents, Destinay and I didn't get home until around 12:30 pm, all she did was some reading and practicing her multiplication and adding. Now this morning I was talking my throat hurt and was a little hoarse, but not bad, then I suddenly lost my voice. Tomorrow and Friday I have appointments that I can't miss. So it looks like we are having an unproductive week, and that really irritates me.
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:40 AM

We had non-stop doctor's appointments last week and it was incredibly aggravating.  It really made me appreciate our regular routine when we started rolling again Monday.  Just know that next week will be better!

jen2150
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Jury duty last week so I completely understand. There is always a new week.
coala
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Last week and the week before were fairly unproductive.  I had migraines and then I got sick.  My SO doesn't make sure that they get all their work done before letting them play.  He did however make sure they were fed which was a major help.  We aren't technically in "school" but we are working to help keep their minds sharp.

I understand about non-productive weeks.  We have all been there.  Just try and look forward to next week and hope it will be better.

Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Don't worry about it. Thats just life. One week we had one day of school all week due to various issues. It happens. Its really not a big deal. The way I look at it is, I've got till they are 18 to get this done. One week won't derail that plan.

Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:05 PM

It happens. Thank goodness you are homeschooling and can be flexible. *HUGS* Feel better soon. Try some throat coat tea.

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM

It's all good you will get back on track next week! One of the beautiful things about homeschooling is the flexibility it gives!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)