Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I have put my plan into place early.......

Posted by   + Show Post

I guess we will see where we end up at the end of the school year.  But honestly, at this point, I am beyond caring.  LOL

Monday was co-op day.  Everyone was surprised to see us.......I wasn't sure we were going to make it honestly.  I had to convince DH that I was ok, no contractions and if I started not to feel well, we would head home.  Everything was fine and I am glad we went.  So Tuesday comes around, nothing.  I am starting to not feel great so we did some light school, mostly subjects that aren't quite where we are supposed to be according to our schedule.  And so that is how it is going this week.......I can't focus on school right now other than a short period of time.

Little girl is still just hanging out and not budging.  I am hoping to hear something tomorrow at my appt. (and hopefully it won't be bad news!)  Just wanted to give a little update.  I haven't been around this group too much the last few weeks.  :(

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Replies (11-18):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM
OMGoodness! I do I do! :)
The one thing I learned most with this is that Baby will come when THEY are good 'n ready. And not a darned moment before. Lol
Doctor just told me to walk and find a bumpy road to drive on. I did both and morning. Nada. I heather to wait.
Has this pregnancy been an easy one for you?

Quoting jwhit8791:

OMGoodness!  I am at 2 days and feel like I am going to go crazy!  LOL  Three weeks..........not sure where my mental state would be then.  I am trying not to focus on it and just get life done but it is so hard when it's a part of you, kwim?

Quoting kirbymom:You do what is best for you. Which is rest and relaxation. :)
I was nearly 3 weeks late with my 6th baby. He wasn't budging either. :)

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

No actually this has been my hardest by far, just random weird things happening.......I told DH I would really have to think about another one.  That one might kill me!  LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

OMGoodness! I do I do! :)
The one thing I learned most with this is that Baby will come when THEY are good 'n ready. And not a darned moment before. Lol
Doctor just told me to walk and find a bumpy road to drive on. I did both and morning. Nada. I heather to wait.

Quoting jwhit8791:

OMGoodness!  I am at 2 days and feel like I am going to go crazy!  LOL  Three weeks..........not sure where my mental state would be then.  I am trying not to focus on it and just get life done but it is so hard when it's a part of you, kwim?

kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh, when you get to this point it is so hard to be paitient.  I was 10 days late and it was the longest 10 days of my life.  I hope baby decides to come soon!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Same here. :)

Quoting jwhit8791:

No actually this has been my hardest by far, just random weird things happening.......I told DH I would really have to think about another one.  That one might kill me!  LOL

Quoting kirbymom:OMGoodness! I do I do! :)

Quoting jwhit8791:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol
That is exactly how I felt. :)

Quoting kmath:

Ugh, when you get to this point it is so hard to be paitient.  I was 10 days late and it was the longest 10 days of my life.  I hope baby decides to come soon!

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Nov. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Well, the appt went well.......up until they found protein in my urine.  They are running some bloodwork and I have to do a urine catch.  Sounds like if she doesn't come by the end of the week that they are going to want to induce.  It depends how the labs come back though, might be sooner than that. 

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Oh and I totally ditched school today because I am so stressed about stupid appt.  And I am having DH bring dinner home and feeding my kids tortillas and cheese (it's one of their favorites).  Man, I feel like mom of the year over here.  LOL

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM
You managed to feed the kids you are doing awesome at that point if my sister had not been living with me we would have been at mcd with a play place.

Quoting jwhit8791:

Oh and I totally ditched school today because I am so stressed about stupid appt.  And I am having DH bring dinner home and feeding my kids tortillas and cheese (it's one of their favorites).  Man, I feel like mom of the year over here.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)