Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do Thursday

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 8 Replies
What are you doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM
We have a bunch of snotty noses here, so we aren't doing much of anything. Watching a movie, drawing, laundry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM

We did...

Math U See,   Bible Quiz study (competition this weekend),   Wrote 100-150 words on their novels for the novel writing month...

Just finished lunch, working on chores, and leaving in about 20 minutes for our group classes.  (2 hour art class, 1 hour drama class.)    Later, we have chicken bone science (and a chicken dinner I need to make) and then sewing/craft class tonight from 6-8.   whew....   

Thursdays are my busy days.

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM

If the children have their way we will go to the park for a few hours. My Daughter & I are learning to knit & I am relearning to crochet so that is being cone today!

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:31 PM

If we can get done with school quickly, then hopefully catching up on the severely neglected chore list... I want to hit up the library but don't see it happening. Its a cloudy, drizzly day here too so that is not helping the motivation at all.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Walked a dog already
Doing school work
housework
Boy Scouts
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Spent the morning at the doctor's office with a sick 16 month old (high fever for the past 48 hours). We aren't doing much today as a result. I did some phonics with Nico and that's about it.

I need to run up to the store and grab some more 7-up and Orange Juice for sicko. I need to make dinner (ribs, soup, and a vegetable). Later this evening I'll pick Red up from school (after care).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

coala
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:26 PM

My list is a mile long and would take me forever to type out....lol

I am however hoping to get at least 50% accomplished today.

coala
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I hope your LO feels better soon.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Spent the morning at the doctor's office with a sick 16 month old (high fever for the past 48 hours). We aren't doing much today as a result. I did some phonics with Nico and that's about it.

I need to run up to the store and grab some more 7-up and Orange Juice for sicko. I need to make dinner (ribs, soup, and a vegetable). Later this evening I'll pick Red up from school (after care).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN