Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM
  • 34 Replies
Do anything fun?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Ours was really good!
Friday we relaxed
Saturday we shopped and cleaned
Sunday we had our final weigh in for this month and I lost 11.8 pounds. Then I hosted a 31 party :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:48 PM
My weekend has been spent being sick.Boy do I hate being sick! bleh. Its been three weeks now.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Friday we had our regular Antlers meeting and last night the Antlers helped serve dinner for our Veterans. They vets were so appreciative and the kids enjoyed it.

Today we were lazy. Just hung out and did....nothing! LOL

Then, it hqppened that we went to my brothers, and there was a traveling Vietnam Memorial way just up the block. I took the kids by since I have never been to the actual one.

Moving..... neqr tears...heartbreaking...but a blessong too
SarahNElijah
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM
We are visiting family in Virginia for a week and a half, so that is fun! This weekend the kids got to see their cousins and we visited Jamestown! It was awesome!! Very hands on.. all the kids (4-12) LOVED it! :-D
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Oh no :( I hope it passes soon. My middle started a 2 day play school on October 1st and we have been sick ever since. This is the first weekend we are almost all better. So not worth it.

Quoting kirbymom:

My weekend has been spent being sick.Boy do I hate being sick! bleh. Its been three weeks now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I can imagine :(

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Friday we had our regular Antlers meeting and last night the Antlers helped serve dinner for our Veterans. They vets were so appreciative and the kids enjoyed it.

Today we were lazy. Just hung out and did....nothing! LOL

Then, it hqppened that we went to my brothers, and there was a traveling Vietnam Memorial way just up the block. I took the kids by since I have never been to the actual one.

Moving..... neqr tears...heartbreaking...but a blessong too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
How fun! Enjoy your stay! I'd love to visit virginia soon.

Quoting SarahNElijah:

We are visiting family in Virginia for a week and a half, so that is fun! This weekend the kids got to see their cousins and we visited Jamestown! It was awesome!! Very hands on.. all the kids (4-12) LOVED it! :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

One of hte JROTC kids says,"I hope you enjoyed your visit.",as we were walking out.

I said," I don't think enjoyed is the appropriate term for this event."    I was kind of offended.

Quoting Boobah:

I can imagine :(

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Moving..... near tears...heartbreaking...but a blessing too

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Friday I had to work and then we drove down to my parents for the weekend.  Saturday we went to an Art Fair and DS got an original drawing by one of the artists for free.  I also got to meet my brand new neice and got lots of baby snuggles.  Today we celebrated my sister's birthday.  Tomorrow we are going to the zoo for a field trip.  I count tomorrow as part of this weekend because I don't have to work.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:32 AM
My in laws came in and left this morning. Spent most of the time cleaning and cooking. But it was fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN