Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do Monday!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM
  • 16 Replies
What are you doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Today is martinmas, and Veterans Day. We will be reading and talking about both of those. Right now we are getting ready to run to costco.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambcortez
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Teaching, maybe making a grocery list for the week.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Since Hubby is a Vet, we'll be doing something related to Veterans Day for sure....just haven't figured out what yet, since my trip I was planning to Arlington was cancled... Otherwise, school as usual.

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
We're taking it kind of slow today. I woke up with a headache and we're still laying around, so today won't be very productive. I still have these things to do at some point.

I need to clean out the refrigerator. Our other one died on us, since we had no extra money to buy another one. My husband insisted that we rent to own one big mistake. We're sending it back and buying a semi used one, from someone we know.

I need to wipe the washing machine down and send it back, because it's a rent to own also our other one died on us also. I can go to the laundry mat and wash a few loads a week for less. We're on a budget and we're eliminating things we don't need.

I need to do some cleaning in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and the school/computer area.

I need to make sure all of our laundry is washed up for the week, before we send the washing machine back.

I need to look through all our things and make a keep, throw away, and donate pile. We're closing on our house on December 20. I don't want to wait until the last minute to get rid of stuff.
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Well, we are having our hardwood floors refinished today yay and nay!  They were supposed to be here 40 min ago.  It's going to be interesting workign around DS' nap and trying to get lunch etc when every door out of the house means i have to walk on the hardwoods.

So...I had DD do some reading eggs and Ooka Island this am.  We did some work last night to get ahead.  Was hoping to get a little more reading and math in today. We'll see.

Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Getting things ready for the coming week.  Relaxing and spending time with the family.

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Celebrating dd's 7th birthday!party

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM

We have book club at the library

Laundry

clean the house

Help my youngest get over a cold

jakana2369
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I am doing research for starting hs. We weren't going to start tell after the 1st of the year. However I broke my left ankle on Saturday. So I cant get them to and from normal school.

Dh and the girls are putting up our Christmas Tree.
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:15 PM

We went to a Veterans day celebration and then ate at Apple Bee's.  We are going to do school later unless my husband does not go to school then we will attend another one in the neighboring town.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN