Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Get to know my dog Zoomer, inside and out! Cool x-ray pics.

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

On Sunday my big dog became extremely ill.  He seemed ok on Monday, but Tuesday morning he wouldn't eat anything and wasn't himself.  We took him to the vet and they kept him on an IV the last two days & nights.  They also took x-rays to see if Z may have eaten anything that a dog shouldn't.  They made a copy for me, and I thought you ladies may enjoy seeing them (we think they're pretty cool).

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Chasing3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:08 PM

now, if that was the dog I used to own, you'd clearly see a fish hook, a sock, a few legos all in there!

but seriously, he ingested so much stuff and that was with us really watching him and keeping him in his crate or out of certain rooms! Crazy stuff would come out the other end!

I hope your dog feels better soon!

TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Thanks!  

We fully expected to find at least a bunch of sticks at a minimum in there!  He used to be crazy for crayons, but those never upset his digestive system.

LOL about the dog you had.  Legos are painful to step on; I can't imagine how they feel passing through the stomach, etc.!

Quoting Chasing3:

now, if that was the dog I used to own, you'd clearly see a fish hook, a sock, a few legos all in there!

but seriously, he ingested so much stuff and that was with us really watching him and keeping him in his crate or out of certain rooms! Crazy stuff would come out the other end!

I hope your dog feels better soon!

kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this

So freaking cool!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN