Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

There’s Something In This Peaceful Picture That You Don’t Realize. When You See It…OMG.

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Replies (21-26):
kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

There is a Halloween one too.  There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat!  DS loves it!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

That looks awesome! I'll have to check for that. My girls love silly books, especially if they rhyme.

Quoting usmom3:

Haha, no big! Did you know that there is a book about fall that is kind of the same? THIS IS IT I found it one day at the library, my kids thought it was hilarious! 

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Me too, lol. Sorry about that!

Quoting usmom3:

Yeah that is a good question! Now I have that song stuck in my head!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

I wonder how long it will take the mass of snakes to arrive to eat the spiders? I'm sure it will end up being like 'The Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly!'

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:58 AM
I looked closely at the picture and read the replies, I don't want to click the link. Sounds/looks like spiders and lots of spider webs...I don't want to see the spiders, lol. I have an irrational fear of spiders.

DH tells me they bite me (I have had two random bug bites in the past few weeks, too cold for Mosquitos) because they know I'm the one that destroys their homes (I am the only person in this house that seems to think cleaning the cobwebs in the corners is necessary).
TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

We'll have to check that out (literally!) too!

Quoting kmath:

There is a Halloween one too.  There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat!  DS loves it!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

That looks awesome! I'll have to check for that. My girls love silly books, especially if they rhyme.

Quoting usmom3:

Haha, no big! Did you know that there is a book about fall that is kind of the same? THIS IS IT I found it one day at the library, my kids thought it was hilarious! 

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Me too, lol. Sorry about that!

Quoting usmom3:

Yeah that is a good question! Now I have that song stuck in my head!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

I wonder how long it will take the mass of snakes to arrive to eat the spiders? I'm sure it will end up being like 'The Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly!'

ladyofnight
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:34 PM

OMG!! NO NO NO!! I hate spiders more than anything...I couldn't even stand the pictures with out getting palpitations. 

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM
YIKES!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Oh heck no!!!!!! I'd be moving. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)