Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

looks like I've made a convert!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  • 10 Replies
5 moms liked this

I went out to lunch with some girlfriends on Sunday. Today, one emailed me and asked if we could get together and if I could tell her everything she needs to know in order to start homeschooling! She has 7th grade twins.

This is so beyond the reaction I thought I'd get when I started down this path, it really blows me away!

by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

That is cool.  You two can support each other in your journeys.

kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:49 PM

That is awesome!

TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM

That is wonderful!  

ncale
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM
:-)
nicki1018
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM

That's nice. Seems like more and more people are looking into homeschooling.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM

SWEET!!

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 19, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I have talked to people that after we have talked they act as though they are going to pursue homeschooling for their own family's but I don't know how many of them actually do it!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM
That is amazing! Now you will have some to share this journey with. All the UPS and downs. Maybe even plan some field trips together. ;)
Chasing3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM

this mom did ask me about it before. But yeah, I do kind of wonder if her husband isn't on board.

Plus, it took me close to a year of researching before we finally really decided!

Quoting usmom3:

I have talked to people that after we have talked they act as though they are going to pursue homeschooling for their own family's but I don't know how many of them actually do it!

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Yeah making that leap into it can take some time to make depending on a lot of things!

Quoting Chasing3:

this mom did ask me about it before. But yeah, I do kind of wonder if her husband isn't on board.

Plus, it took me close to a year of researching before we finally really decided!

Quoting usmom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)