Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do - Tuesday

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:33 AM
  • 10 Replies
What are your plans today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM
I've a pinch in my back, so I'm limited with housework today. I need to do laundry but it's downstairs.
So, lessons and dinner are probably all that's going on here. Maybe some online Christmas shopping and school planning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:41 AM

We're going to attempt to get today and tomorrows schoolwork done (or as much of it as we can) so we can do some extra stuffs tomorrow.
Laundry HAS to get done today or we will have no clothes...
Tomorrow is  the busy day - teaching Jamie and a neighbor to knit, and we're all going to have a guitar lesson. Should be interesting :)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Scouts
Fold laundry
Clean
Homeschool
Meal plan
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My husband has appointments so it is going to be a long day and we have to all go since he can not drive that far yet.  But there is a pond with ducks and picnic tables we can work at so I will be packing my crate with a few school things so I can mark attendance today and they will mostly have a slow day.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I cancelled my dog walking today. My knee is hurting. Not sure why.

I have schedules to do for the kids. I usually do that on Monday but we ended up having a lazy free day yesterday. HEHE!

This evening, If the knee gets feeling better I will go to karate and DS1 has muay thai. 

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/982nd Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

AmyMamie
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I just finished baking some persimmons date bars so we'll have something for dessert tonight, and I need to stick dinner in the crockpot.  Then homeschooling, with an art project at the end.  Study for our Bible discussions at church tonight, and also (during toddler's nap) pay the bills and fold laundry.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Crap - scratch karate ...Just remembered that the Antlers are helping bus tables as a fundraiser at a dinner at the Elks Lodge.

nicki1018
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM

School

two meetups for homeschool

laundry

clean house

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM

The madness!  We're doing big time book reports, like a science fair only it's just for us.  :)  So we'll get those working, plus all the other homeschooling stuff.  Mayhap I ought get some cleaning done.  And cooking.  Oh, and more cleaning--I just heard a crash.  :(

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Well we have all been sick so getting everyone feeling better & clean the house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)