Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Are you taking time off next week?

Posted by   + Show Post
?
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (31-31):
coala
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM

My week feels just as hectic....and I understand the stress.  We all need a day to decompress now and then.  I can tell you that next week isn't looking in better for me.  My house looks like a tornado went through it...and we are having company on Thursday.  I have to figure out a way to get it all done.  Thank goodness we have NO field trips next week except volunteering to drop off food for some struggling famlies on Thursday morning.  We then have our first Speed Skating competition to attend....where my DD is actually competing this time on Sunday.  It is going to be a LONG week.

Quoting hipmomto3:

We are taking the whole week off because we are taking a big trip (driving from Indiana to Utah). Actually we are taking today (Fri) off too because I'm feeling super stressed about prepping for the trip (we leave Sunday night), in addition to having 4 birthday parties this week (yes, four!) to buy gifts for, attend, etc - plus regular LIFE stuff happening. I feel like every day this week I've had to go out and do at least five different things. Wednesday I had to take the dog to the vet to get a cortisone shot for his allergies. Yesterday I had to take my daughter to get braces put on (and luckily DH could go in with her because she had a major meltdown AND the dog had a groomer appt in that timeframe - the dog is staying with some friends so I want him to be clean and have nice nails before I take him to their house) - so that took up all the morning. Then DD2 had Daisies in the afternoon and it's just been crazy. I feel like I've hardly been home at all this week. Our school room is a wreck. So that's my plan for the day today - get everything caught up around the house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)