Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Principal's Honor Roll Baby!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am so proud of 7yo dd! I went to her parent teacher conference today. Her teacher told me she's getting nearly all 4s (A's) only a couple 3's and...she's on the honor roll! She's doing great in class, no behavior issues and she has a lot of friends. I couldn't be happier!bouncing

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Muscadine1
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome for your dd! She isn't homeschooling I guess

Quoting paganbaby:

I am so proud of 7yo dd! I went to her parent teacher conference today. Her teacher told me she's getting nearly all 4s (A's) only a couple 3's and...she's on the honor roll! She's doing great in class, no behavior issues and she has a lot of friends. I couldn't be happier!bouncing

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:32 PM

No, she's my only one in PS. I've considered pulling her out but she's doing so well.

Quoting Muscadine1:

Quoting paganbaby:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Muscadine1
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Yeah that's a tough call. Glad she's doing great! There is goodness left in PS after all hah!

Quoting paganbaby:

No, she's my only one in PS. I've considered pulling her out but she's doing so well.

Quoting Muscadine1:

Quoting paganbaby:

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats great, Pagan!  I'm so happy for her!  And You!!!

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay!  That is awesome!

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM

For some kids, yes. Lucky for her she learns well in a classroom and makes friends easily. She takes after her dad that way. Oldest dd, ds and I on the other hand...lol.

Quoting Muscadine1:

Yeah that's a tough call. Glad she's doing great! There is goodness left in PS after all hah!

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Muscadine1:

Quoting paganbaby:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Hey! Good for her!
Isn't it wonderful when our children do great no matter the circumstances!?
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah it is :-)

Quoting kirbymom:

Hey! Good for her!
Isn't it wonderful when our children do great no matter the circumstances!?

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh and another brag. 8yo ds read an entire book without stopping (Little Critter book. All by myself) and he's been reading his joke book all on his own!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Wonderful! You're doing a great job mama! Keep it up. :)

Quoting paganbaby:

Oh and another brag. 8yo ds read an entire book without stopping (Little Critter book. All by myself) and he's been reading his joke book all on his own!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN