Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Principal's Honor Roll Baby!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am so proud of 7yo dd! I went to her parent teacher conference today. Her teacher told me she's getting nearly all 4s (A's) only a couple 3's and...she's on the honor roll! She's doing great in class, no behavior issues and she has a lot of friends. I couldn't be happier!bouncing

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Replies (11-12):
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Thanks! I have so much anxiety about his education :-/ He's not doing nearly as much work as I intended him to do. But I'm definitely seeing progress.

Quoting kirbymom:

Wonderful! You're doing a great job mama! Keep it up. :)

Quoting paganbaby:

Oh and another brag. 8yo ds read an entire book without stopping (Little Critter book. All by myself) and he's been reading his joke book all on his own!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 20, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Well, isn't that what learning is all about!?? Progress!? So if you are progressing, then you are accomplishing an education. All you can do is your best. :-)

Quoting paganbaby:

Thanks! I have so much anxiety about his education :-/ He's not doing nearly as much work as I intended him to do. But I'm definitely seeing progress.

Quoting kirbymom:Wonderful! You're doing a great job mama! Keep it up. :)

Quoting paganbaby:

Oh and another brag. 8yo ds read an entire book without stopping (Little Critter book. All by myself) and he's been reading his joke book all on his own!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)