Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How many pints in a gallon?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

My 5th grader and I are working on ratios and converting pints to gallons along with other values. I just found this site and it looks easy to remember: http://fivejs.com/how-many-pints-in-a-gallon-free-graphic/

Now clickable!.

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Replies (11-13):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
We made a man. Lol
tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
That's a cool graphic, and I am printing it out for DH's kitchen staff. I had to learn all the weights and measures by heart at fourteen when I started working caterings for my cousin's business, and it has never left me. I even sing them in my head sometimes when I'm shopping or washing dishes. Same with many lines from most of my parts in every stage production I did. LOL. But I swear, I cannot remember my own name by the end of some days. ;)
TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Having a song for them must be wonderful!  LOL, I know what you mean about remembering.  My brain functions like that game on Price Is Right, where the number blocks fall into a basket as they're shoved to the right.  Sometimes I think too many of my blocks have tumbled off the platform!

Quoting tuffymama:

That's a cool graphic, and I am printing it out for DH's kitchen staff. I had to learn all the weights and measures by heart at fourteen when I started working caterings for my cousin's business, and it has never left me. I even sing them in my head sometimes when I'm shopping or washing dishes. Same with many lines from most of my parts in every stage production I did. LOL. But I swear, I cannot remember my own name by the end of some days. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)