Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Project

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM
  • 4 Replies
Today it is woodshop today for school. I think it would be very interesting today even for my 5 year old they are going to make a TV stand today. All they have is just wood no box. They will make it how we want too.
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
That is great. My children have helped their Dad make an entertainment center that he designed.
motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM
That is the same way their dad designed now they are making the entertainment center too.

Quoting usmom3:

That is great. My children have helped their Dad make an entertainment center that he designed.

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM
That is the same way their dad designed now they are making the entertainment center too. Since their started three sift they have not spend time together. So he said was way to do it since they use to do math and spelling together.

Quoting usmom3:

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

That is great that he wants to still be apart of there education & is finding creative ways to do it!

Quoting motheroffour186:

That is the same way their dad designed now they are making the entertainment center too. Since their started three sift they have not spend time together. So he said was way to do it since they use to do math and spelling together.

Quoting usmom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)