Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do - Monday!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
  • 19 Replies
What are you doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Relaxing, looking into crafts and recipes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom24munchkins
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:40 AM
We've ALL been sick since last tuesdayish. I'm hoping everyone is better today because it's time to catch up on school, laundry, and cleaning. So far it's not looking good :(

Your day sounds so much more exciting!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:42 AM
I am trying so hard not to let anyone get sick so we don't miss thanksgiving again this year. But, my brother brought his little boy over here this weekend and, of course, he had a bad cough. This morning my middle woke up with a cough.
Why won't people keep their sick kids at home?!?!
I hope you are all better fast!
Quoting Mom24munchkins:

We've ALL been sick since last tuesdayish. I'm hoping everyone is better today because it's time to catch up on school, laundry, and cleaning. So far it's not looking good :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom24munchkins
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I don't get why people run sick kiddos everywhere! It can't help them get better any faster! I make mine do school work but it's much more laid back, if they would rather sleep they can. And we haven't left the house....going a little stir crazy!! Lol

Quoting Boobah:

I am trying so hard not to let anyone get sick so we don't miss thanksgiving again this year. But, my brother brought his little boy over here this weekend and, of course, he had a bad cough. This morning my middle woke up with a cough.

Quoting Mom24munchkins:

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Cleaning
Planning out 3 weeks of school
Cooking
Planning out some crafts 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:57 AM
You're right, it just makes it last longer and makes the poor kids miserable. Plus, allows for a ton of other people to catch whatever it is. Makes me so mad!! People don't think about how their kids "little cold" can severely affect a small baby or elderly person - or anyone immunocompromised.

Quoting Mom24munchkins:

I don't get why people run sick kiddos everywhere! It can't help them get better any faster! I make mine do school work but it's much more laid back, if they would rather sleep they can. And we haven't left the house....going a little stir crazy!! Lol

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting Mom24munchkins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Whatcha cookin?

Quoting hwblyf:

Cleaning
Planning out 3 weeks of school
Cooking
Planning out some crafts 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Molimomma
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Making a Mayflower boat and seeing if it floats.

doing a few Thanksgiving themed worksheets(math and handwriting)

making my cookie baking shopping list(I am baking 6-8 dozen for my husband's squadron and they need to be done by the 13th so I've got to get organized.)

laundry

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Mmmmmmm, what kind are you making?

Quoting Molimomma:

making my cookie baking shopping list(I am baking 6-8 dozen for my husband's squadron and they need to be done by the 13th so I've got to get organized.)

laundry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Molimomma
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Chocolate oatmeal cookies, m&ms/chocolate chip pudding cookies(new recipe I found on Pinterest), coconut cookies, & sugar cookies

Quoting Boobah:

Mmmmmmm, what kind are you making?

Quoting Molimomma:

laundry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)