Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
  • 5 Replies
What did you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Friday - date with hubby
Saturday - relaxed, shopped at SAMs
Sunday - cleaned, shopped at whole foods and per store
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NYCitymomx3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Friday - Relaxed

Saturday - Chauffeured the kids around all day:  ds(12) to his muay thai boxing class, dd(17) to dance rehearsal, ds(12) to my mom's house in Long Island where he stayed the weekend, then dd(20) to get her makeup done at the MAC counter in Macy's for her birthday party that night 

Sunday - Got to watch dd(17) compete with her new dance solo at a taping of Dance Moms (she's in the senior category so she won't be on tv, but we got to see all the stars of the show) and then celebrate dd(20)'s birthday at home with Chinese food, Walking Dead, and red velvet cupcakes.

kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Friday-scrambled to get an assignment done and turned in since I thought I had till sunday.

Saturday-cleaned, hung out at the house, laundry, homework

Sunday-cleaned, hung out at the house, dishes, homework, went out and sang karaoke with some friends

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM

On Saturday Hubby & I went to get lights for under our kitchen cabinets& had an impromptu date.  Yesterday we had another impromptu date of watching a move in our bedroom while the kids watched TV & played video games in the living room. The rest of the time was spent with the kids.

-Kit-
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Broke my wrist, wasted time in the ER, had a real fun time with painkillers because apparently they make me paranoid and I was HOME ALONE freaking out for hours.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)