Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

In need of thoughts and prayers......

Posted by   + Show Post
Today is a sad day for my family and in-laws. My mother-in-law has just passed away this morning. :(

I will be in and out as usual, but I may not be as focused. Forgive any weird comments or really bad, or miss-spelled words.

undefined

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Thanks!

Quoting tuffymama:

I'm so sorry for your loss! We will certainly add you to our prayers. Don't forget to take care of yourself!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 27, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank You Kate!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

I'm so sorry Sonja. You, your husband, your little girl, and the rest of your family are in my prayers.

Aleshad01
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry! Hugs!
spitfire06
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs and prayers hugs
coala
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your loss.  I know losing a loved one around the holidays is really hard.  My grandmother passed away 11 years ago, the day after my birthday which also happened to be Thanksgiving day.  Your family is in my thoughts.

TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
That's sad, and I'm sure you think of her each Thanksgiving. My grandma passed away almost 12 years ago and there's not a Saturday morning that goes by that I don't think about calling her like I used to.

Happy belated birthday. I hope it was a good one.

Quoting coala:

I'm sorry for your loss.  I know losing a loved one around the holidays is really hard.  My grandmother passed away 11 years ago, the day after my birthday which also happened to be Thanksgiving day.  Your family is in my thoughts.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Thank You!
Happy Belated Birthday to you. :-)

Quoting coala:

coala
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!!!

Quoting kirbymom:

Thank You!
Happy Belated Birthday to you. :-)

Quoting coala:

coala
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!!!  It was great.  My SO made me a Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.  So delicious!!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

That's sad, and I'm sure you think of her each Thanksgiving. My grandma passed away almost 12 years ago and there's not a Saturday morning that goes by that I don't think about calling her like I used to.

Quoting coala:

TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Wow! That does sound awesome. You can't beat that with a stick!

Quoting coala:

Thank you!!!  It was great.  My SO made me a Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.  So delicious!!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting coala:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN