Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
I have homeschooled about 18 months. I just am so tired at night after homeschool cooking cleaning and everything else that I am tire at night. My husband wants to be intimate and I want peace and quiet. He will get upset but understands I'm tired I suggested we make nights that we know we will be intimate but he says that will tak out the spur of the moment fun. Is my suggestion off the wall? Not that I am scheduling it but we both know the night will be having sex or we won't.
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Replies (31-33):
tansyflower
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Quoting Countess79:

I will be honest with you.. 

If it comes down to it.. I am positive your hubby would tolerate a less than perfectly clean house.. and get some nookie..

A man who isn't satisfied... will roam .. So it's your choice.. either you put out.. or he will look for someone who will..

I don't mean to be mean.. I just learned this lesson the HARD WAY!

lack of sex will not make a man cheat. lack of self control,love and respect for their partner does. in fact, most of the people that i know who cheat actually had very active sex lives with their spouses...they just sucked as people. there is no reason to try to scare her into having sex with her dh so that he doesnt cheat on her. silliest thing i have read on cafemom in quite a while.
Countess79
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Oh I don't disagree with you that a lack of good charicter is a factor in this..

But for the most part if a man has all he wants in the sex department... he won't be looking.. kwim?!

Quoting tansyflower:
Quoting Countess79:

I will be honest with you.. 

If it comes down to it.. I am positive your hubby would tolerate a less than perfectly clean house.. and get some nookie..

A man who isn't satisfied... will roam .. So it's your choice.. either you put out.. or he will look for someone who will..

I don't mean to be mean.. I just learned this lesson the HARD WAY!

lack of sex will not make a man cheat. lack of self control,love and respect for their partner does. in fact, most of the people that i know who cheat actually had very active sex lives with their spouses...they just sucked as people. there is no reason to try to scare her into having sex with her dh so that he doesnt cheat on her. silliest thing i have read on cafemom in quite a while.

ambcortez
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM

The first year is the hardest. We got so far behind, but eventually caught up. This year, everything is much more organized. I write lessons on the marker board for the next day so I don't have to do it in the morning. We're usually in session for about 4 hours, so if I start teaching sooner, we're done sooner. More time to do other things.

My kiddos are 7 and 4. The housework does get a little overwhelming during the week, but they help me out. Intimacy is usually easier on the weekends. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN