Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Any other pipeliners wives out there that homeschool? What is your home state and where are you currently at?
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Replies (11-16):
TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Definitely! And your children will be rewarded so much more for your guidance & thoughtfulness too.
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 2, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Have you traveled to a lot of different places with your husband?

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Yes.but he use to be gone alot and could only go when the kids had holidays or out for the summer.he would drive home sat nights and leave sundays if he was less than 4 hrs away.after Oklahoma I think its off to south texas.kids are tired of texas! They said " not texas again."I loved north dakota but not the weather!being from a small town in la, its always fun to see what we can find.my accent is thick and every one always says " you must be from Louisiana!"
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 2, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Have you been to south Texas before? Texas is different depending on the part you are in!

Quoting 0907: Yes.but he use to be gone alot and could only go when the kids had holidays or out for the summer.he would drive home sat nights and leave sundays if he was less than 4 hrs away.after Oklahoma I think its off to south texas.kids are tired of texas! They said " not texas again."I loved north dakota but not the weather!being from a small town in la, its always fun to see what we can find.my accent is thick and every one always says " you must be from Louisiana!"

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM
No ive haven't been. A lot of pipeliners dislike it though because of some experiences there.I guess come around march I will find out.are you from texas? If so which part?
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Yes I am from Texas. I grew up in Dallas, lived in Houston as a teenager, lived in East Texas as a young adult & am now living in the Lubbock aria. The farthest south I have been is to Corpus Christi for vacation as a kid.
Quoting 0907: No ive haven't been. A lot of pipeliners dislike it though because of some experiences there.I guess come around march I will find out.are you from texas? If so which part?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN