Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's a new week! What are you doing?

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM
  • 23 Replies
What is the plan this week?
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleCupcake
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I've been sick, so we are catching up. Also my usual cleaning and cooking. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:43 AM
That's no fun!

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

I've been sick, so we are catching up. Also my usual cleaning and cooking. 

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:49 AM

We're going to do measuring, cooking, celebrations, love/respect/family, and we're doing a book fair just for us on Friday, so we've got to get ready for that.

Lynette
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:20 AM
3 moms liked this
I am spinning. Woke up early to take a pregnancy test. Then couldn't get back to sleep. Baby number #5 is on it's way! Going to tell the kids today. Then a field trip ;) to the health food store for vitamins.
Still a secret on facebook. not telling extended family till Christmas.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Is it a surprise?

Quoting Lynette:

I am spinning. Woke up early to take a pregnancy test. Then couldn't get back to sleep. Baby number #5 is on it's way! Going to tell the kids today. Then a field trip ;) to the health food store for vitamins.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:24 AM
That sounds nice.

Quoting hwblyf:

We're going to do measuring, cooking, celebrations, love/respect/family, and we're doing a book fair just for us on Friday, so we've got to get ready for that.

Lynette
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:30 AM
We thought we were prob done at 4 but hadn't made that decision final. This 5th one is our first surprise baby. DH & I are thrilled.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Lynette:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:34 AM
2 moms liked this
I wish you the best of luck!

Quoting Lynette:

We thought we were prob done at 4 but hadn't made that decision final. This 5th one is our first surprise baby. DH & I are thrilled.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Lynette:

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Getting back into the fun after Thanksgiving break.

We have a Christmas crafts book, and we'll make some of those today first.  I'd like to the school area to look festive this month.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Nothing too exciting. School work and christmas decorating.

We have a coordinator meeting this week so I have to prepare for that. It does take me about 3 hours to get all the paperwork in order.

DD and I are going to Paint-a-dream tonight with a local church having a women's fellowship night. Supposed to bring a treat to share so DD gets to make banana bread today :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)