Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Will your child be in any Christmas programs?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:54 AM
  • 36 Replies
??
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleCupcake
by Cynthia on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Nope! 

celticdragon77
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, they are signed up for the angel tree program at the local foster care agency (buy Christmas presents for foster kids in the area).

We also signed up to help cater the Christmas dinner at the local childrens lock up facility. 

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Yep.  I've got 2 shepherds and an angel in the church production.  I've got a Bonbon and a mouse in the co-op's production.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:14 AM
A bonbon? Lololol Mine are in the church concert.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Yep.  I've got 2 shepherds and an angel in the church production.  I've got a Bonbon and a mouse in the co-op's production.

Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
My 6 year old is singing and playing the bells in the church Christmas concert.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Cute!

Quoting Bluecalm: My 6 year old is singing and playing the bells in the church Christmas concert.
TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Thats sweet Celtic.

We have two children (through the tree at our doctor's office) who have terminal illnesses to buy presents for. That gives us all a sense of how lucky we are.

Quoting celticdragon77:

Yes, they are signed up for the angel tree program at the local foster care agency (buy Christmas presents for foster kids in the area).

We also signed up to help cater the Christmas dinner at the local childrens lock up facility. 

celticdragon77
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh, that is awesome that your drs office has something like that!

Quoting TidewaterClan: Thats sweet Celtic.

We have two children (through the tree at our doctor's office) who have terminal illnesses to buy presents for. That gives us all a sense of how lucky we are.

Quoting celticdragon77:

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:39 AM

The co-op is an arts co-op and are doing a play adaptation of The Nutcracker.  The Church production is a neat one.  It's an unspoken production and they flip back and forth between the nativity and modern scenes.  It's really cool!

Quoting mem82: A bonbon? Lololol Mine are in the church concert.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

We send care packages to the NICU at the local Children's hospital full of onsies, blankets, little snookie hats, etc.

Quoting TidewaterClan: Thats sweet Celtic.

Quoting celticdragon77:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)