Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How does this week look?

Posted by   + Show Post

Fun? Exciting? Dreadful?

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Replies (11-18):
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM
We have a lot of catching up to do. We took some time off for Thanksgiving and now we will be trying to catch up in math mostly and get back on track. We will try to add some crafts to our week. My hubby is on vacation starting Monday. I like when he's home, but sometimes it throws our schedule off. I would say that it's going to be a dreadful week, only because every since we took a thanksgiving break the girls haven't been very eager to do work.
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Hopeful? Ds is going to be cooking me and dh an ancient Greek meal of baked fish with feta. Yummy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:49 AM

I don't know how the rest of the week will be going. It just depends on his moods. So far so good though.

coala
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

This is my busiest week!!!  We packed up the kids desks last week, and then I covered them in pretty table cloths because I needed them for the holidays.  We have dentist appointments, Christmas partie's and an insane amount of baking to do.  I am still in the middle of preparing gifts for my children's friends and their coaches (5 of them in the same building thankfully).  I will make it through this week and just want to sleep my weekend away.  LOL

I forgot to mention that my dining room table is COVERED in craft supplies....my girls are super excited.

LostTheSlipper
Today is a "blah" day.
3 minutes ago
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM

We're on break till after New Year's!

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Busy, what with book club, my Hubby's B-Day, taking in recycling, taking in donations, keeping track of packages being delivered, finishing craft projects, starting new craft projects & baking bread. All on top of my regular everyday stuff too!

jen2150
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Busy, busy, and more busy times. To top it all off our power is out?
allycally
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Took today offish.. all Ds has to do is read .we are ahead of schedule and needed a long weekend
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)