Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What should be on the Christmas wish list for hs teachers?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

All the "what do teachers want for Christmas?" posts made me think of this.

What would be on your hs list if the sky was the limit?

How about starting with an unlimited shopping pass to an hs convention?
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Those are cool ideas! I'll need to dig another basement section for the private underground bowling alley then. Plus stealing the secret library (with deluxe secret passageway) and pool too!

Quoting kmath:

I want a secret room that is actually a library.  I would have to be bigger than my current house though.  I also want a swimming pool so D can do laps and stuff for PE.  A paid roundtrip to Egypt to see the things we are learning about would also be really cool.

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM
That's happening to our family room & school area downstairs. A completely separate room would be great.

Quoting Dawn07:

Either a bigger house or the addition to this one so my kids arent stuffed into one room with all our school stuff. Their bedroom and the "classroom" are starting to seriously merge.

kmath
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Bowling alley and skating rink!  I need both!

Quoting TidewaterClan: Those are cool ideas! I'll need to dig another basement section for the private underground bowling alley then. Plus stealing the secret library (with deluxe secret passageway) and pool too!

Quoting kmath:

I want a secret room that is actually a library.  I would have to be bigger than my current house though.  I also want a swimming pool so D can do laps and stuff for PE.  A paid roundtrip to Egypt to see the things we are learning about would also be really cool.

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM
That would be wonderful!

Quoting somuchlove4U: Lifetime supply of homeschooling supplies!!
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
We live in a two bedroom house. My daughter and son are having to share one side of the room while the other side has our shelves and books. Even without the school stuff we would still need another room soon, but the school stuff makes it worse. Le sigh! Hopefully soon.

Quoting TidewaterClan: That's happening to our family room & school area downstairs. A completely separate room would be great.

Quoting Dawn07:

Either a bigger house or the addition to this one so my kids arent stuffed into one room with all our school stuff. Their bedroom and the "classroom" are starting to seriously merge.

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Dang! I forgot all about the skating rink! Need one of those, but making sure it's convertible for roller or ice, and tossing in a zamboni too.

Oh - I'd love the Egypt trip too, plus Rome. And Verona because I've always wanted to go there.

Quoting kmath: Bowling alley and skating rink!  I need both!Quoting TidewaterClan: Those are cool ideas! I'll need to dig another basement section for the private underground bowling alley then. Plus stealing the secret library (with deluxe secret passageway) and pool too!

Quoting kmath:

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Hopefully. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. It sounds like you've got everything nicely organized.

Quoting Dawn07: We live in a two bedroom house. My daughter and son are having to share one side of the room while the other side has our shelves and books. Even without the school stuff we would still need another room soon, but the school stuff makes it worse. Le sigh! Hopefully soon.

Quoting TidewaterClan: That's happening to our family room & school area downstairs. A completely separate room would be great.

Quoting Dawn07:

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I so want this

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

And a super sweet Class C for those long field trips?
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I need this!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

Maid service so the house is always clean.
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I want my own building for school with a room for every subject and a huge stainless steel kitchen for science lbs and art projects and cooking lessons from around the world.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

A lovely cottage for school and all of your supplies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN