Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should be on the Christmas wish list for hs teachers?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

All the "what do teachers want for Christmas?" posts made me think of this.

What would be on your hs list if the sky was the limit?

How about starting with an unlimited shopping pass to an hs convention?
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (31-40):
kmath
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

D wants to go to Australia as well.  Gonna have to add that one to the list.  Ireland too so we can learn about our ancestors.  LOL

Quoting TidewaterClan: Dang! I forgot all about the skating rink! Need one of those, but making sure it's convertible for roller or ice, and tossing in a zamboni too.

Oh - I'd love the Egypt trip too, plus Rome. And Verona because I've always wanted to go there.

Quoting kmath: Bowling alley and skating rink!  I need both!Quoting TidewaterClan: Those are cool ideas! I'll need to dig another basement section for the private underground bowling alley then. Plus stealing the secret library (with deluxe secret passageway) and pool too!

Quoting kmath:

I want a secret room that is actually a library.  I would have to be bigger than my current house though.  I also want a swimming pool so D can do laps and stuff for PE.  A paid roundtrip to Egypt to see the things we are learning about would also be really cool.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I want a home we own with a library that has floor to ceiling bookshelves all around the room like in Beauty and the Beast
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I'm trying lol.

Quoting TidewaterClan: Hopefully. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. It sounds like you've got everything nicely organized.

Quoting Dawn07: We live in a two bedroom house. My daughter and son are having to share one side of the room while the other side has our shelves and books. Even without the school stuff we would still need another room soon, but the school stuff makes it worse. Le sigh! Hopefully soon.

Quoting TidewaterClan: That's happening to our family room & school area downstairs. A completely separate room would be great.

Quoting Dawn07:

Either a bigger house or the addition to this one so my kids arent stuffed into one room with all our school stuff. Their bedroom and the "classroom" are starting to seriously merge.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too! Me too!

Quoting debramommyof4: I want a home we own with a library that has floor to ceiling bookshelves all around the room like in Beauty and the Beast
TidewaterClan
by Kate on Dec. 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Those are wonderful details!

Quoting debramommyof4: I want my own building for school with a room for every subject and a huge stainless steel kitchen for science lbs and art projects and cooking lessons from around the world.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

A lovely cottage for school and all of your supplies.
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I have thought long and hard about it.

Quoting TidewaterClan: Those are wonderful details!

Quoting debramommyof4: I want my own building for school with a room for every subject and a huge stainless steel kitchen for science lbs and art projects and cooking lessons from around the world.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

TidewaterClan
by Kate on Dec. 12, 2013 at 7:49 AM
You have good thought because that sounds like the perfect setup.

Quoting debramommyof4: I have thought long and hard about it.

Quoting TidewaterClan: Those are wonderful details!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

hwblyf
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a sudden vision of the man's kitchen from Home Improvement.  It would seal itself off and hose down when you were done.  Somehow, though, I think Al got stuck in the cleaning mode.  Something to add to my list, though....  :)

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
That would be awesome. I do not remember that episode but I am sure he did.

Quoting hwblyf:

I had a sudden vision of the man's kitchen from Home Improvement.  It would seal itself off and hose down when you were done.  Somehow, though, I think Al got stuck in the cleaning mode.  Something to add to my list, though....  :)

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Santa can choose either this:

Photo: ^_^	<Davida Tennant>

Or this:

Or even this as long as it is someplace very, very sunny....like St. Kitts!

Photo: The simple things in life...
-scout
(tumblr)Oh and it would be awesome if it really were a lounge chair next to Patrick Stewart!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)