Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What should be on the Christmas wish list for hs teachers?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

All the "what do teachers want for Christmas?" posts made me think of this.

What would be on your hs list if the sky was the limit?

How about starting with an unlimited shopping pass to an hs convention?
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I want this too!

Quoting somuchlove4U: Lifetime supply of homeschooling supplies!!
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM
2 moms liked this
My kids want the trip to Egypt. They want to see it all.

Quoting kmath:

I want a secret room that is actually a library.  I would have to be bigger than my current house though.  I also want a swimming pool so D can do laps and stuff for PE.  A paid roundtrip to Egypt to see the things we are learning about would also be really cool.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I want That first picture! Forget the cottage and it's little rooms. I need that library!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Santa can choose either this:

Photo: ^_^	<Davida Tennant>

Or this:

Or even this as long as it is someplace very, very sunny....like St. Kitts!

Photo: The simple things in life...<br />
-scout<br />
<br />
(tumblr)Oh and it would be awesome if it really were a lounge chair next to Patrick Stewart!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Can you imagine?  When I saw it on my fb feed a few weeks ago I thought... I hope that is what heaven is like.

Quoting debramommyof4: I want That first picture! Forget the cottage and it's little rooms. I need that library!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Or this:

-scout<br />
<br />
(tumblr)Oh and it would be awesome if it really were a lounge chair next to Patrick Stewart!

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this
You and me both! I would feel like I had died and went to Heaven if I were told that was mine.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Can you imagine?  When I saw it on my fb feed a few weeks ago I thought... I hope that is what heaven is like.

Quoting debramommyof4: I want That first picture! Forget the cottage and it's little rooms. I need that library!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Or this:

Photo: The simple things in life...<br /><br />
-scout<br /><br />
<br /><br />

elizabooks
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

My house in the woods..... ah hem. I mean to say my fort in the woods. a home on three acres with 15 bedrooms, a bookroom to hold all of my books (so lets say the size of a B&N for that room) a large kitchen, three smaller suite kitchens, a playroom, a forge (in the middle to help with the heat) a drying room, a herbal conservatory, a green house, a smoke house, an all natural laundry house,  a computer room (for DH), a root celler below a root celler, a fully functional storm shelter (like from the movie Blast from The Past) and an attic with star viewing tower access.

Put this all on a 500 acre wooded lot and we will be fine as long as UPS could deliver.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

a real live science EVERYTHING kit. LOL

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

More bookshelves

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Jeez that does look like heaven!  Even the stairwell is beautiful!

Love the net and Patrick Stewart too, btw!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Or this:

-scout<br />
<br />

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:34 PM

That sounds like heaven too Eliza!  That would be an awesome place.  Love the all natural laundry house and Blast from the Past Storm Shelter too!

Quoting elizabooks:

My house in the woods..... ah hem. I mean to say my fort in the woods. a home on three acres with 15 bedrooms, a bookroom to hold all of my books (so lets say the size of a B&N for that room) a large kitchen, three smaller suite kitchens, a playroom, a forge (in the middle to help with the heat) a drying room, a herbal conservatory, a green house, a smoke house, an all natural laundry house,  a computer room (for DH), a root celler below a root celler, a fully functional storm shelter (like from the movie Blast from The Past) and an attic with star viewing tower access.

Put this all on a 500 acre wooded lot and we will be fine as long as UPS could deliver.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)