Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

books

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM
  • 7 Replies
Have anyone brought or seen or heard about Help Your Kids With Language Arts or Help Your Kids with Math or Help Your Kids With Science?
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM
No but here is a bump!
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I bought Helping Your Kids with Language Arts from Costco towards the end of summer, but I haven't used it.  I'm having a hard time keeping up with what we're doing AND looking at new stuff.  :(

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I help me out with laguage some much with all for of my children spelling writing gammar i was the same way it has help me out so much. All i had to do is look what they need to go over for the year and look at that book and it walked me throw everything it was a great buy for our family i really do not have to use the internet that much.

Quoting hwblyf:

I bought Helping Your Kids with Language Arts from Costco towards the end of summer, but I haven't used it.  I'm having a hard time keeping up with what we're doing AND looking at new stuff.  :(

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm an English major, so goodness only knows why I thought I needed the help, but I got it, so use it I must!

Quoting motheroffour186: I help me out with laguage some much with all for of my children spelling writing gammar i was the same way it has help me out so much. All i had to do is look what they need to go over for the year and look at that book and it walked me throw everything it was a great buy for our family i really do not have to use the internet that much.

Quoting hwblyf:

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I do too i helps with all my children from kindergarten to high school.

Quoting hwblyf:

I'm an English major, so goodness only knows why I thought I needed the help, but I got it, so use it I must!

Quoting motheroffour186: I help me out with laguage some much with all for of my children spelling writing gammar i was the same way it has help me out so much. All i had to do is look what they need to go over for the year and look at that book and it walked me throw everything it was a great buy for our family i really do not have to use the internet that much.

Quoting hwblyf:

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I do too i helps with all my children from kindergarten to high school.

Quoting hwblyf:

Quoting hwblyf:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I've actually not heard of it before today. But if it is helpful, then go for it. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN