Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Ot: What is your favorite holiday recipe?

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
  • 18 Replies
Since I can't focus on anything but Christmas right now.... Lololol
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:51 AM
2 moms liked this

My whole life revolves around food, so that's hard!  I do so love:

bacon wrapped water chestnuts
snickerdoodles
bon bons
chicken and sausage gumbo
beef jerky
7 layer dip

I'm happy to pass along recipes, but I'm not in my kitchen, so I'd have to actually get up and get them.  :) 

coala
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I have so many....new recipe is Pumpkin Butterscotch cookies.  I was going to make them with chocolate chips, but my SO suggested that we try buttersctoch.  The result was there is nothing left in the container this  morning.  LOL

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I saw a recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles--I had to walk away quickly.  But goodness, I'm tempted to search for them again!

Quoting coala:

I have so many....new recipe is Pumpkin Butterscotch cookies.  I was going to make them with chocolate chips, but my SO suggested that we try buttersctoch.  The result was there is nothing left in the container this  morning.  LOL

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have one! I have been trying new recipes thought! I made Snicker-doodles for the first time ever last night, it is so fun to try new recipes!

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I love trying new recipes!  Snickerdoodles have been one of my faves for tooooooo many decades to count now.....  :)

Quoting usmom3:

I don't have one! I have been trying new recipes thought! I made Snicker-doodles for the first time ever last night, it is so fun to try new recipes!

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok, I went searching for the pumpkin cheesecake snickerdoodles recipe that I bypassed the other day.  It got only so-so reviews.  I think I'll stick with my pumpkin cheesecake muffins.  But now I want some.  :)

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Love your post! :)

Quoting hwblyf:

My whole life revolves around food, so that's hard!  I do so love:

bacon wrapped water chestnutssnickerdoodlesbon bonschicken and sausage gumbobeef jerky7 layer dip

I'm happy to pass along recipes, but I'm not in my kitchen, so I'd have to actually get up and get them.  :) 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 19, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Wow! That sounds so yummy! Both ways. :)

Quoting coala:

LilliesValley
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Polish cookies.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 19, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Oooh! Those are hubby's favorite flavors and desserts!

Quoting hwblyf:

I saw a recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles--I had to walk away quickly.  But goodness, I'm tempted to search for them again!

Quoting coala:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)