Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

PenPals. Open me

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 3 Replies
Is anyone interested in starting PenPals for your children or yourself (mom to mom).

If you are comfortable sharing your info.
Age/sex of child(ren) interested
Interests
You would have to be comfortable knowing that I will also be reading the letters for the first couple years and hopefully you do the same. My girls could use the extra help in writing and sentence structure. They have begged me to find them PenPals. They write to their aunts every month.

I will start off.
I have 3 children Avery 2, Tahaylee 6 and Olivia 8. We are in NC. Tahaylee is in K and Olivia is in 2nd. They both love TURTLEMAN, my lil pony, horse land, barbies and matchbox cars. They have a love for the outdoors that include fishing, hiking, camping, hunting, gardening etc. They love to paint, color and make crafts. They are learning to knit and sew.

So if you are comfortable add your own and let's get connected. You will have to be ok with others messaging you for address and such.
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Dorra
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Mobile Photo

A pic of my crew.
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is my older two and they would love pen pals. They are turning 8 and 7 in the next month, man time flies!

We are in southern California.

My 8 year old loves barbies, science documentaries, my little pony and making bracelets. Her favorite subjects are math and science. She hates writing and I hope this will help.

My 7 year old loves art, my little pony, animals and barbies. Her favorite subjects right now is ASL and reading. She loves to write but it is hard to read what she writes.

Dorra
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I just showed them on the map and they are excited.

Quoting debramommyof4:

Mobile Photo

This is my older two and they would love pen pals. They are turning 8 and 7 in the next month, man time flies!

We are in southern California.

My 8 year old loves barbies, science documentaries, my little pony and making bracelets. Her favorite subjects are math and science. She hates writing and I hope this will help.

My 7 year old loves art, my little pony, animals and barbies. Her favorite subjects right now is ASL and reading. She loves to write but it is hard to read what she writes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)