Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

My son ( who is 10 )  Is getting ready to read Flat Stanly and he would like to be able to send to Many different states.  Is anyone interested in allowing us to send him to you?

We will send you a flat stanley and All you would have to do is tell us what things Flat Stanley did in your state and send him back with some pictures post cards maps news papers and/or souveniers from you state. If you are interested please message me your address or you can go to the facebook page for more details and message me there thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/flatstanleyadventuresbybrycewilson

List of where we have not set him!

Just 3 states we have not sent to

1. New Jersey
2. Rhode Island
3. Utah

So far We also have sent to United Kingdom Canada Germany Japan Israel Korea and Finland. We are open for more outside of our country! Thanks!

Thanks to all that has helped!

flowersHave a Great Day! Katie

by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
katwil444
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM

BUMP!

katwil444
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM

BUMP!

katwil444
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM

We would love to find some one from Michigan as he is a huge Michigan Wolverines fan!

katwil444
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:27 AM

BUMP!

katwil444
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Anyone from Michigan I know he would love this as the michigan wolverines is his favorite team!

katwil444
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:50 AM

BUMP!

katwil444
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:54 AM

BUMP!

katwil444
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:13 AM

For those of you that have signed up i have created a facebook page where we can keep track of everywhere Flat Stanley has gone and will be going.  We will just list City and State not names.  It is a work in progress as we are just now getting ready to send out all of them.  If you have signed up and would like to see his adventures here is the link  https://www.facebook.com/flatstanleyadventuresbybrycewilson

flowersHave a Great Day! Katie

katwil444
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:18 PM

BUMP!

katwil444
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:50 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)