Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

The SILLIEST things YOUR kids ....

Posted by   + Show Post
Have said this week? Or have done this week?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe. That is so sweet! I used to be the same way when I was little.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Mine told me we were gonna be burried in the same casket casue she never wanted to be away from me. she is so strange sometimes.

Last night she started crying when she was feeling her baby bro move in my tummy & said she was crying from pure joy.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 21, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Lol ... I love how kids think!

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

Just now....

"Mom, can you tell dad to get some cinnamon toast crunch cereal? it's my second favorite cereal."

Me.."that cereal is exspensive"

"Not if you go to food lion and use your mvp card". 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 21, 2013 at 2:31 PM
3 yr olds are the cutest kids! So innocent and adorable! :)

Quoting debramommyof4: My kids have been spelling everything lately. So my 3 year old walks in this morning and says "Mmoy can you help me take off my shirt?" I about died laughing. It was to cute. Then of course try as I may I could not spell mommy correctly back to her.
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes they are. Though she has been going through a whiney clingy phase. That's not so cute. But I think it is because we have had a super busy schedule. So hopefully that will change and she will go back to her loving adorable self.

Quoting kirbymom: 3 yr olds are the cutest kids! So innocent and adorable! :)

Quoting debramommyof4: My kids have been spelling everything lately. So my 3 year old walks in this morning and says "Mmoy can you help me take off my shirt?" I about died laughing. It was to cute. Then of course try as I may I could not spell mommy correctly back to her.
TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I really need to start writing these things down because I can never remember them later.
ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Dec. 21, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

We have been learinng about space rocks the last couple of weeks. I asked my son (6) what lies between Mars and Jupiter. His answer "the ass belt!".

haha

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My little guy told me with all certainty, "Santa is not coming because I can't stop whining." He's also been practicing his evil laugh lately which just cracks me up every time... The stuff that poors out of his mouth every day whishes I had a recorder stuck to him 24/7 because I can rarely remember it. Usually something else far more entertaining pops out minutes later and I'm laughing too hard to remember!

coala
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

My youngest told me in the car....we were having a conversation about where babies come from.  She is 5.  It goes a little something like "Mommy I know where babies come from"

"Really L where"

"You go to the store and buy all the parts and glue them together"

I couldnt' stop trying to laugh at this point.  Her sister inserts "that's not where babies come from"

L asks "Where do they come from then, huh" R says " I don't know, but thats not where they come from" (she saw baby ducks being made at the park....apparently it is duck mating season LOL)

Daddy says to R "Well if you don't know, then how do you know your sister is wrong".

The conversation ended there, but I am still getting a good laugh out of it.  I'm dreading having to "truly" answer these questions in a few years...they are 5 and 7 so its coming just not yet.

coala
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Now I have the music from the game playing in my head....LOL

I was trying to teach my 5 yo how to play Super Mario Bros yesterday.  We downloaded the origianl version to our WII.

Quoting usmom3:

My youngest (8y/o & High Functioning Autistic) has been playing Super Mario Bro. (the old Nintendo version) & when he passes a level he gets up & runs around the room saying excuse me to everyone & everything he passes in a very cute cartoony voice until he gets back to hisspot on the couch then he sits down to play the next level. It cracks me up because I know he is doing it out of shear joy & excitement!

Donna.June
by Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Not this past week, but about two weeks ago. It was freezing here in Texas. I was on the computer, trying to get a movie started, and the computer froze.
Dd1 (6) says: I know why the computer froze.
Me: Yeah? Why did it freeze?
Dd1: Because it's freezing outside!

Yesterday, a conversation between dh and dd4 (2)
Dd4: Look, itz baby!
Dh: Yes, Lorelei (dd5) is a baby. What is Sarah (dd4)? Is Sarah a baby?
Dd4: No, I hungy (hungry).
Lol! It's was dinner time.

Conversation between dd1, dd2 (5), and dd3 (3)
I finally set up our Nativity scene earlier this week.
Dd2: Look a donkey and a wagon!
Dd3: Look a baby cow!
Dd1: Why are the girls wearing crowns? Are they queens?
Dd2: No, their princesses.
Dd3: What kind of these girls are these, daddy?
Dh and I couldn't help, but laugh. They were talking about the three wisemen!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)