Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
I rreceived my Ring Around the Phonics game!

Quick convince me it really needs to go under the tree.

Update: I managed to hold off and he loved it. I will put a picture in a post as it will not let me do it here while mobile.
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Replies (11-17):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM
I'll bet! I love catching my must've excitement, don't you!? lol

Quoting debramommyof4: It is and then a friend gave me Totally Irresponsible Science. I can not wait.

Quoting kirbymom: That is so exciting!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Mobile Photo

After we were done opening gifts he said mommy can we play my game so I can learn how to read.

We played it incorrectly but he had a blast. I can not wait to use it everyday for reading.
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I think I have that book.

Quoting debramommyof4: It is and then a friend gave me Totally Irresponsible Science. I can not wait.

Quoting debramommyof4:

Mobile Photo

After we were done opening gifts he said mommy can we play my game so I can learn how to read.

We played it incorrectly but he had a blast. I can not wait to use it everyday for reading.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Yes it was so much fun yesterday. They had a blast and I am extremely happy I waited to open it till he opened it Christmas morning.

Quoting kirbymom: I'll bet! I love catching my must've excitement, don't you!? lol

Quoting debramommyof4:

Mobile Photo

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Adorable!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Mobile Photo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I was looking at it last night and am really excited about it.

Quoting paganbaby:

I think I have that book.

Quoting debramommyof4:

Mobile Photo

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Oh wow! lol
Sorry about the horrible typos! :)

Just think, now he'll want to learn all the time. Are you going to have time?? lollol

Quoting debramommyof4: Yes it was so much fun yesterday. They had a blast and I am extremely happy I waited to open it till he opened it Christmas morning.

Quoting kirbymom: I'll bet! I love catching my must've excitement, don't you!? lol

Quoting debramommyof4:

Mobile Photo

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I do not know but we will make time! I love it when my kids are excited to learn!

Quoting kirbymom: Oh wow! lol

Sorry about the horrible typos! :)

Just think, now he'll want to learn all the time. Are you going to have time?? lollol

Quoting debramommyof4: Yes it was so much fun yesterday. They had a blast and I am extremely happy I waited to open it till he opened it Christmas morning.

Quoting debramommyof4:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN