Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are You reading?

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM
  • 26 Replies
I'm reading Proof of Heaven written by a highly regarded neurosurgeon and his near death experience. It's awesome!
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mojitomommy
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Harry Potter !
JulietAngel89
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds so interesting! I love those kinds of reads. I am reading the Hush Hush series.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I'm still reading Latin Centered Curriculum. Today I picked up JD Robb's new book to read on our holiday trip. I also have Inferno hanging around.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

chotovec82
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I'm not really reading anything for myself atm. However, I am reading to the boys, "Grimms Farily Tales for Children" and "Fairy Tales and Fables, and "A Childs Book of Poems." We kind of switch between the three since they are full of individual stories. We read these before bedtime.
Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM
I just read "One Thousand White Women: the Journal of May Dodd" and today I read "Look Twice" by Lisa scottoline.
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I'm re-reading Harry Potter,lol.

shadowmoon
by Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Stil reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  

Maridel
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:00 AM

LoL love everyone reading Harry Potter. I'm thinking I may re-read it soon too. RIght now I'm reading The Year of Fog. To my kids I'm reading the first Chronicles of Narnia

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:59 AM
I just started James.Patterson "Private" series. There are 5 and I have them all in order.

Janet Evanovich just released another "---- twenty" that I have on my list...

Patterson also has a new Alex Cross book I am waiting on....
coala
by Silver Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Currently reading A Little Bit Can Hurt....a book on food allergies and the effects it has on the family and the community of people around them, as well as how to educate that community better.  So far so good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)