Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
I'm reading Proof of Heaven written by a highly regarded neurosurgeon and his near death experience. It's awesome!
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Replies (21-26):
kajira
by Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

ooh haha, i'm autistic, so my blog's mostly about what it's like to be autistic from an adults prespective. i'ts my siggy since I post on the autism group but I always forget to disable it on other groups. haha

Quoting irvinehiker:
Quoting kajira:

hehe, thanks, were still early, so i'm still having to kind of wait and see what happens (just over 7weeks) but knowledge is power. LOL

Quoting irvinehiker:
Quoting kajira:

im reading everything I can google about twin pregnancies and am waiting for my twin pregnancy books to get here tomorrow.

^.^

Congrats on the twins! :)

Yes! Knowledge is power!
Thanks for posting your blog links! If I have time Ill check those out. My DS is on the spectrum and its always interesting to read about others experiences.

celticdragon77
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I enjoy reading childrens stories with the kids. However, I am not a fan of most fictional stories for adults (whether on tv or in books). I prefer nonfiction. In the past 6mths, I have read "The Logic Of English", a book on curriculum mapping, and "The Seven Great Monarchies of the Ancient Eastern World". I'm not currently reading anything. 

SwedishFish12
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM
LOVED this book. Got it cheap on Amazon. I had to read it twice-back to back- since some of it went right over my head..As far as his condition and beliefs of the brain in a coma, at death etc. To going from a secular dr to have found a new mission in life as well as medicine was inspiring and encouraging.

Quoting LuV2HomesKool: I'm reading Proof of Heaven written by a highly regarded neurosurgeon and his near death experience. It's awesome!
SwedishFish12
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Reading a meek and mild spirit
elizabooks
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Just finished Sytxx by Kenstonyon. Now reading a book of the history of String. .

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I am currently re-reading The Year of Wonders and Seeing Redd but I'm just biding my time until The House of Hades and The Well Trained Mind come from my husband.  They are sitting here wrapped and under the tree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)