Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT - what is your creepiest Christmas/Holiday decoration?

Posted by   + Show Post

I love my husband to pieces but each year he hauls out this gingerbread man.  I'm pretty sure this fellow was in the backdrop of a Hitchcock film, lol. 

No offense meant if someone has a similar one they love. This is opinion-based only!

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM
That is classic white elephant stuff right there! Of all the Christmas decor I've ever seen a Santa coffin has never been one of them.

Quoting Knightquester:

I'll have to re-post a pic of it later when I get a chance... I hide it on a shelf where few see it every year.

It's a small, size of your hand Santa coffin, or case that looks like a coffin.  I got it the first year I was with my husband and it was given to me at his parents holiday party as a white elephant gift.  Everybody laughed and mentioned how creepy it looked, and it's been one of our holiday decorations ever since.

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Nothing says Christmas like rabid reindeer! Good thing the dog keeps dusting them off. :)

Quoting Leissaintexas:

My dh's grandmother left him some of her vintage decorations, you know the little houses and carrollers and little children dragging a tree? You're supposed to make a village with them or something. Well, the reindeer look positively psychotic. Like they're rabid or something. Its horrifying and my dd displayed them on a lower  shelf this year. Where the dog's tail..accidentally..keeps sweeping them off.

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, that's aweful LOL!

Bethbeth
by Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

My hubby has something creepy, but unfortunately it is not for Christmas, it is for all year long. It is a picture he made when he was young of cats and it is HIDEOUS. I hate it. He thinks it is awesome.

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Lol! I'm sure his cat picture rocks! Or maybe not!

Quoting Bethbeth:

My hubby has something creepy, but unfortunately it is not for Christmas, it is for all year long. It is a picture he made when he was young of cats and it is HIDEOUS. I hate it. He thinks it is awesome.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Dec. 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Texted.my Dad this morning asked him to semd me a pick of the ugly doll...lol
TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Ha ha - I'll bet he was curious why! I'd love to see it if he sends the pic.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Texted.my Dad this morning asked him to semd me a pick of the ugly doll...lol
diaperstodating
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't have any creepy holiday decorations.
diaperstodating
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Did he text it yet? I can't wait to see it.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Texted.my Dad this morning asked him to semd me a pick of the ugly doll...lol
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope...and I am about ready to try and google to find it..it is a collectable

Quoting diaperstodating: Did he text it yet? I can't wait to see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN