Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT - what is your creepiest Christmas/Holiday decoration?

Posted by   + Show Post

I love my husband to pieces but each year he hauls out this gingerbread man.  I'm pretty sure this fellow was in the backdrop of a Hitchcock film, lol. 

No offense meant if someone has a similar one they love. This is opinion-based only!

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Replies (21-24):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I loved reading about others creepy decorations...we don't really have any decorations, it's kind of sad lol. I have a Santa, in front of him there are two blocks that fit in a slot that you can change to show the number of days 'til Christmas. I love it, my grandmother bought it for me I think when I was 19, we were shopping at this Christmas store and I fell in love with it, she went back and got it for me. Such a nice memory for me because she passed away soon after that, I miss her a lot.

Anyway, the rest of our decorations are basically ornaments on the tree. We have a couple of old ornaments that are on the creepy side. And this year MIL put out a nativity scene her (ex)MIL sent her years ago, I think the pieces are carved or something and their faces are a but creepy.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Here she is!! Dad tried sending it earlier but they are visiting so I got it!

Quoting diaperstodating: Did he text it yet? I can't wait to see it.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Texted.my Dad this morning asked him to semd me a pick of the ugly doll...lol

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/982nd Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

It is here!

Quoting TidewaterClan: Ha ha - I'll bet he was curious why! I'd love to see it if he sends the pic.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Texted.my Dad this morning asked him to semd me a pick of the ugly doll...lol

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/982nd Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Holy cow! You weren't kidding. From the description I was wondering how creepy could she actually be, lol!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Here she is!! Dad tried sending it earlier but they are visiting so I got it!

Quoting diaperstodating: Did he text it yet? I can't wait to see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN