Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How do you prepare for the New Year?

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
I spend the week cleaning and re organizing?
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TidewaterClan
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM

We're going to do that and go through toys to donate.  My youngest dd's birthday is on the 29th, so we'll spend the early afternoon at Chuckie Cheese with family and her best buddy.  We always take the tree down before her birthday so we can put streamers and balloons out and have it look like a birthday house instead of Christmas.

Halobetasol
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

i didnt realize i had to prepare

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Well we are reconfiguring the way we learn so I have to get lesson plans done and the house reorganized. It will be difficult but we have 4 days before we get really busy again.
somuchlove4U
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Wake up spend the day doing normal things, go to sleep, wake up the next day and say happy new year! LOL We have a very boring new years eve sometimes. This yr will be no different. We are staying home and ringing in the new year our own way. :)

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I love your way. It's what we do! :)

Quoting somuchlove4U:

Wake up spend the day doing normal things, go to sleep, wake up the next day and say happy new year! LOL We have a very boring new years eve sometimes. This yr will be no different. We are staying home and ringing in the new year our own way. :)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww, happy birthday to her!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

We're going to do that and go through toys to donate.  My youngest dd's birthday is on the 29th, so we'll spend the early afternoon at Chuckie Cheese with family and her best buddy.  We always take the tree down before her birthday so we can put streamers and balloons out and have it look like a birthday house instead of Christmas.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I do a spring clean around this time (and also at the end of summer). I like the idea of planning ahead and having everything in it's place. Lol by Spring I need to do it again.

Quoting Halobetasol:

i didnt realize i had to prepare

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
A woman after my own heart. Lol

Quoting debramommyof4: Well we are reconfiguring the way we learn so I have to get lesson plans done and the house reorganized. It will be difficult but we have 4 days before we get really busy again.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't really celebrate New Year's the event. I do let the older two stay up, I guess. Lol

Quoting somuchlove4U:

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I reorganize the house about 4 to 6 times a year. But I am hopeful I will find a way that works well for a long time for our family.

Quoting mem82: A woman after my own heart. Lol

Quoting debramommyof4: Well we are reconfiguring the way we learn so I have to get lesson plans done and the house reorganized. It will be difficult but we have 4 days before we get really busy again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN