Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
How are you Gorgeous ladies doing today? :)

Share.

undefined

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Was your morning a good one?

Quoting mem82: Lol good morning
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:25 PM
OMG! What a busy day today has been! But, it hasn't been for naught though. Things have been accomplished. Yay! Me! Lol
Thanks for asking. How'd your day go?

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Just fine here Sonja.  About to tackle more of the house in a minute.  How are you?

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Oh sweety!!! I know I know I know I know! The best thing to do is put some festive music that you like and gave a small dance fest with your kids. It helped me. Then. Now, I don't know what to do as my oldest is now living entirely on her own, paying/making her own bills, getting things done. All on her own! whaaa' :(

Quoting debramommyof4: Ok. About to cry as I think it has been 8 years since I became a mommy. Then in 2 weeks my 2nd dd runs 7. And a month later my ds turns 5.

I am frantically searching for that brick that my grandma use to tell me about. You know the one that stops kids from growing. I will take 4 please!
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow! Sounds like you has some major fun with a side of exercise. :) I'll tell you as has been told to me my whole life.... It's good for ya! :-)

Quoting No_Difference:

Extrememly sore...who knew video games could hurt 2 days later LOL! Jamie got Just Dance Summer something or another, and we played all the songs on it on Christmas...my arms and sides are killing me...guess I better get back to running and my normal work out routine. I'm outta shape!! 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha! You found a picture of me! hahahaha :)

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

Here's my slightly deranged Friday afternoon face, lol. :)
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Awesome! We're accomplishing things too! Must be a brain wave link going on or something. :)

So did you treat yourselves to the drive in movie?

Quoting usmom3:

Good afternoon. We are being productive today! We moved our aquarium to its new home on the new counter Hubby put in a few weeks ago. We are cleaning house & doing all the things we have neglected for the past week. Later we might treat ourselves to a movie at the drive-in.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Yes, get all the relaxation you can as the New Year is just around the corner. Besides, you deserve it!
How's your parents doing? Hubby? Kids? Farm? Bizness?

Quoting bluerooffarm:

We spent the last day with my parents before they trekk off to Florida for a month of sunshine and beaches!  I finally got a chance to sit down and take a break from all the Christmas Crazy that came my way!  

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Awe thanks!

My parents are great, they are looking forward to some warmer weather far from here!  Hubby is still stressing, feeling as though he didn't do enough in business for this year.  I know how hard he worked, but he is hard on himself.  The kids are not ready to start school work again!  LOL Actually they are, but they won't admit it out loud.  The farm is good, but we lost a goat in childbirth on Christmas Eve.  She was only 2 yo and was having triplets.  Unfortunately we were 2 hours away at my parent's house while she had troubles.  When we got home it was too late to help (she shouldn't have been in labor for a week or so, so there really is not much more we could have done, but it bothers me to lose one of my girls).  Business is slow.  People don't want to think about solar in the winter.  DH is putting a system on his brother's house.  It's actually why I have a bit of time this evening, the kids are playing wii games and putting together legos and he is off building.  It's nicely quiet here!  

How is your move going?  All settled in yet?  Any big plans for the new year?

Quoting kirbymom: Yes, get all the relaxation you can as the New Year is just around the corner. Besides, you deserve it!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

We spent the last day with my parents before they trekk off to Florida for a month of sunshine and beaches!  I finally got a chance to sit down and take a break from all the Christmas Crazy that came my way!  

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! Though I want to cry we took her out to eat, played her singing game she got for Christmas and now we are going to see Frozen.

I really wish they did not grow up quite so quickly.

Quoting kirbymom: Oh sweety!!! I know I know I know I know! The best thing to do is put some festive music that you like and gave a small dance fest with your kids. It helped me. Then. Now, I don't know what to do as my oldest is now living entirely on her own, paying/making her own bills, getting things done. All on her own! whaaa' :(

Quoting debramommyof4: Ok. About to cry as I think it has been 8 years since I became a mommy. Then in 2 weeks my 2nd dd runs 7. And a month later my ds turns 5.

I am frantically searching for that brick that my grandma use to tell me about. You know the one that stops kids from growing. I will take 4 please!
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Oh no! I'm sorry that you lost a goat! Hopefully you don't feel the loss too much. :( Hopefully the kids aren't too upset either. If they are, maybe being distracted by The starting of school will be helpful. Of course the kids aren't going to admit they are looking forward to starting school! lol They wouldn't be kids then. :)

Hubby definitely works hard, that's for sure. Maybe he could use a good long soak in the tub with his favorite reading/music material and then a good quiet bedtime movie with his wonderfully sweet family. :)
Enjoy your nicely quiet break. I hope it lasts as long as is needed. :)
btw...

What are you canning right now?

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Awe thanks!

My parents are great, they are looking forward to some warmer weather far from here!  Hubby is still stressing, feeling as though he didn't do enough in business for this year.  I know how hard he worked, but he is hard on himself.  The kids are not ready to start school work again!  LOL Actually they are, but they won't admit it out loud.  The farm is good, but we lost a goat in childbirth on Christmas Eve.  She was only 2 yo and was having triplets.  Unfortunately we were 2 hours away at my parent's house while she had troubles.  When we got home it was too late to help (she shouldn't have been in labor for a week or so, so there really is not much more we could have done, but it bothers me to lose one of my girls).  Business is slow.  People don't want to think about solar in the winter.  DH is putting a system on his brother's house.  It's actually why I have a bit of time this evening, the kids are playing wii games and putting together legos and he is off building.  It's nicely quiet here!  

How is your move going?  All settled in yet?  Any big plans for the new year?

Quoting kirbymom: Yes, get all the relaxation you can as the New Year is just around the corner. Besides, you deserve it!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)