Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

"To My HomeSchooled Child" ....

Posted by   + Show Post
Sometimes the ability to write comes on me and I have to out own to paper. Well, this is what came...

"To My HomeSchooled Child"

Even if I had all the reasons in the world to quit, I would find at least ONE reason not to, you know why?

Because watching you light up with the understanding of what you are learning makes ALL of what we go through, together, well worth the bumps, scrapes and bruises to get there.

I love you,

Mom

undefined

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Thank you..:)
I'm so blessed.

Quoting cjsix:

I like this...it's so true.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
That is beautiful! You have a way with words. This is awesome. I love when inspiration hits. :)

Thank you! :)

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I love this!  It inspired me to write one....

"To my homeschooled child;

I'm so glad you asked to start this journey.  I am loving the adventure of learning who you are.  I am so blessed to be able to take this journey with you, to see the excitement on your face when you make a connection.  I have gotten to know you much more deeply and guide you much better than before.

Thank you for being who you are.

Love,

Mom"

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank You! I was just reading and felt like I needed to say something. It's not much, but it is how I feel.

Quoting paganbaby:

Yep, that made me cry, thank you very much! lol

Beautiful. I feel the same way.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:28 PM
You really think so? Thanks!

Quoting debramommyof4: So beautiful!

Quoting kirbymom: Sometimes the ability to write comes on me and I have to out own to paper. Well, this is what came...

Even if I had all the reasons in the world to quit, I would find at least ONE reason not to, you know why?

Because watching you light up with the understanding of what you are learning makes ALL of what we go through, together, well worth the bumps, scrapes and bruises to get there.

I love you,

Mom
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Thank You! I'm so glad that you like it.

Quoting usmom3:

That was beautiful!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Homeschooling is rewarding! I've learned that I'm not so dumb in math myself just because of having to teach my kids. It feels so Gooood to know that I could teach my kids AND myself!

Quoting ambcortez:

Homeschooling is so rewarding. I love teaching and I'm able to go back and relearn easier techniques for myself. I'm terrible at math, but the books explain it so well that my kiddos are actually really good at math.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Aww, thanks. :)

[qu2ote name="kmath" id="0"]

Very cool!

[/quote]
redhead-bedhead
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Can I share this on fb?

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Sure! It's not that good but, if you want to, share as much as you want.:)

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Can I share this on fb?

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I do!

Quoting kirbymom: You really think so? Thanks!

Quoting debramommyof4: So beautiful!

Quoting kirbymom: Sometimes the ability to write comes on me and I have to out own to paper. Well, this is what came...

I love you,

Mom
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)