Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

"To My HomeSchooled Child" ....

Posted by   + Show Post
Sometimes the ability to write comes on me and I have to out own to paper. Well, this is what came...

"To My HomeSchooled Child"

Even if I had all the reasons in the world to quit, I would find at least ONE reason not to, you know why?

Because watching you light up with the understanding of what you are learning makes ALL of what we go through, together, well worth the bumps, scrapes and bruises to get there.

I love you,

Mom

undefined

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Replies (21-28):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you.  One of my new year's resolutions is to be more grateful, so it felt right to start with my own child.  :-)

Quoting kirbymom: That is beautiful! You have a way with words. This is awesome. I love when inspiration hits. :)

Thank you! :)

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I love this!  It inspired me to write one....

"To my homeschooled child;

I'm so glad you asked to start this journey.  I am loving the adventure of learning who you are.  I am so blessed to be able to take this journey with you, to see the excitement on your face when you make a connection.  I have gotten to know you much more deeply and guide you much better than before.

Thank you for being who you are.

Love,

Mom"

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 28, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I know what you mean. I wanted to let my children know how I felt about, growing up and growing with, them. I hope this does that.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Thank you.  One of my new year's resolutions is to be more grateful, so it felt right to start with my own child.  :-)

Quoting kirbymom: That is beautiful! You have a way with words. This is awesome. I love when inspiration hits. :)

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I'm so glad you asked to start this journey.  I am loving the adventure of learning who you are.  I am so blessed to be able to take this journey with you, to see the excitement on your face when you make a connection.  I have gotten to know you much more deeply and guide you much better than before.

Love,

Mom"

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope so too!

Quoting kirbymom: I know what you mean. I wanted to let my children know how I felt about, growing up and growing with, them. I hope this does that.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Love,

Mom"

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, I concur!!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:07 PM
3 moms liked this

To my homeschooled child(-ren) 

yay, we made it through another day without an apocalypse occurring! We do this adventure because there is such a limited time for us to be close as a family. No matter how much that closeness might seem like enforced prison time,  you will value it some day. Maybe? Lol.

I'd give up everything to watch you learn, to see you grow into the great men you will someday be. I would give everything to watch you ENJOY learning, seeing every aspect of life as an educational Adventure...rather than how I saw school as a child. 

Lots of hugs!

mom

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Love these!!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh. That means a lot. Thanks you. :)

'
Quoting debramommyof4: Yes I do!

Quoting kirbymom: You really think so? Thanks!

Quoting debramommyof4: So beautiful!

Quoting kirbymom: Sometimes the ability to write comes on me and I have to out own to paper. Well, this is what came...

"To My HomeSchooled Child"

Even if I had all the reasons in the world to quit, I would find at least ONE reason not to, you know why?

Because watching you light up with the understanding of what you are learning makes ALL of what we go through, together, well worth the bumps, scrapes and bruises to get there.

I love you,

Mom
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM
That is beautiful Shannon! I love this. :)

Quoting KickButtMama:

To my homeschooled child(-ren) 

yay, we made it through another day without an apocalypse occurring! We do this adventure because there is such a limited time for us to be close as a family. No matter how much that closeness might seem like enforced prison time,  you will value it some day. Maybe? Lol.

I'd give up everything to watch you learn, to see you grow into the great men you will someday be. I would give everything to watch you ENJOY learning, seeing every aspect of life as an educational Adventure...rather than how I saw school as a child. 

Lots of hugs!

mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)