Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how many do you homeschool?

2. How long  have you been homeschooling?

3. What type of homeschooling do you do?

4. What kinds of activities do your kids enjoy?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Homeschooling Moms & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Replies (251-252):
Momof4199
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Hello, My name is Jenny 

I have 4 kids & 4 step kids.. I homeschool only 2 of them.. My 2 youngest 5th and 11th grade.. 

I have been homeschooling for about 7-8 yrs.. tryed the public school thing last yr and it wasnt to my liking and teachers are not as caring and dont have the patience with kids now days..  I Am doing the unschooling teachings.. I do few work books Spectrium series.. mainly and reading books and many online teachings... hands on teachings and also my 5th grader does learn cooking and sewing, and arts and crafts (croche) 

We homeschool yr round.. in my kids spare-time in summer too.. there is always time to learn is my MOTTO.. :) 

We do alot of swimming, biking, camping, going to Beach and state parks.. love Geocaching.. 

myfamily04
Needing some me time!!
Yesterday at 5:14 PM
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:23 AM

Hello, my name is Mary,

1. How many kids do you have and how many do you homeschool?  I have 3 children ages 2,8,9 yrs old that I plan on Homeschooling.

2. How long  have you been homeschooling? This is our first year of Homeschooling.

3. What type of homeschooling do you do? I haven't decided on the curriculum yet any avice would be very much appreciated.

4. What kinds of activities do your kids enjoy? My kids enjoy arts and crafts,football,basketball,soccer,bike riding,helping me with gardening and cooking they also like to read.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)