Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How Are You Spending The Last Day of 2013?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM
BJ
  • 85 Replies

I am spending it awake way earlier then I should! Hubby had to be at work at 7AM because they make everyone work the day shift on days before holidays.

So here I am watching Christmas in Connecticut (the original), getting ready to work on a tissue box cover made from plastic canvas with a Monster High theme for my DD, drinking my 2ND cup of coffee (a very rare thing for me to get to do & wishing I was back in my nice warm bed!

by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:59 AM
4 moms liked this

Packing! We can start moving boxes in to the new house tomorrow, with our official movin day being the 15 th. 

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Take my sister to an appointment and to get groceries, the kids are staying home with Daddy to finish cleaning the house.

Then we have a playdate this afternoon.
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM

How exciting! I hope all goes smoothly with the move!

Quoting KickButtMama:

Packing! We can start moving boxes in to the new house tomorrow, with our official movin day being the 15 th. 

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:09 AM

You sound busy!

Quoting debramommyof4: Take my sister to an appointment and to get groceries, the kids are staying home with Daddy to finish cleaning the house.

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Thanks! Honestly the truck with our stuff could crash and I'd still be content...this apartment has been a nightmare - well, the landlords were nightmares, so we are very, very, Very excited for the move!

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting KickButtMama:

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I have to clean, work on thank you cards, possibly get the last of the Christmas cards out (!), etc.  We put down our dog last night, so it's been a rough day so far.

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I hope the new house & new year are the best they can be for all of you!

Quoting KickButtMama:

Thanks! Honestly the truck with our stuff could crash and I'd still be content...this apartment has been a nightmare - well, the landlords were nightmares, so we are very, very, Very excited for the move!

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting KickButtMama:

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Always! It seems like there is never a break. But I love my family and would have it no other way.

Quoting usmom3:

You sound busy!

Quoting debramommyof4: Take my sister to an appointment and to get groceries, the kids are staying home with Daddy to finish cleaning the house.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:17 AM
I am so sorry. That is so hard.

Quoting hwblyf:

I have to clean, work on thank you cards, possibly get the last of the Christmas cards out (!), etc.  We put down our dog last night, so it's been a rough day so far.

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I am so sorry for your lose! Losing a pet can be so hard especially for children that have grown up with the pet!

Quoting hwblyf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN