Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What is going on this week?

Posted by   + Show Post
We start homeschool gym tomorrow.
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Replies (31-39):
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:25 AM
Tuesday the girls have homeschool Tae Kwon Do classes.

Wednesday the girls have homeschool book club.

Friday the girls have homeschool craft day this happens only once a month. The other two classes are weekly.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Quoting Leissaintexas: Mostly healing from gallbladder surgery and putting my house back in order, with a lot of help from the kids since I still cant lift, lol. If id known I wasgoing to be having surgery, we wouldnt have taken so much time off at christmas. Im so out of our groove now, I dont know how we're ever going to get back on track.

I'm sorry! Don't worry.You guys will be back on track in no time.
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Dd starts gymnastics this week and art classes next week. Snow is gone so we will be able to meet with our co op group. We are continuing studying nouns, weather, Indiana history, and numbers in Spanish. A variety of things in our Saxon math because it jumps around imo.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Art classes sounds fun.

Quoting LilliesValley: Dd starts gymnastics this week and art classes next week. Snow is gone so we will be able to meet with our co op group. We are continuing studying nouns, weather, Indiana history, and numbers in Spanish. A variety of things in our Saxon math because it jumps around imo.
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Yeah it's at a local art school and is specifically for hs kids. She's really excited about it.

Quoting mem82: Art classes sounds fun.

Quoting LilliesValley: Dd starts gymnastics this week and art classes next week. Snow is gone so we will be able to meet with our co op group. We are continuing studying nouns, weather, Indiana history, and numbers in Spanish. A variety of things in our Saxon math because it jumps around imo.
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't know why these are posting upside down ;( but these are the new house. We have always been apartment dwellers so this is the first time my boys have ever had a yard. 

Quoting mem82:

Do we get pics of the new place? Empty pics even? lol I love looking at those things. I'm weird.

Quoting KickButtMama:

We are moving!!

coala
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:28 AM

My girls are into their second week of our curriculum....we are sick and trying to get through this.  I have to start a massive batch of waffles to feed 6 children for 2 days while we are on our trip this weekend.  I have a huge problem with a hotel that serves complementary breakfast, but won't adjust the time slightly for a HUGE event happening in there area.  They have about 300-400 skaters coming in for a competition and NOTHING will be ready until 630 at any local hotel.  The skaters have to check in by 6 and racing starts at 7....rant over.  We are doing lots of laundry and packing warmly.  LOL

coala
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:28 AM

YAY!!!!!  I'm excited for your guys!!!

Quoting KickButtMama:

I don't know why these are posting upside down ;( but these are the new house. We have always been apartment dwellers so this is the first time my boys have ever had a yard. 

Quoting mem82:

Do we get pics of the new place? Empty pics even? lol I love looking at those things. I'm weird.

Quoting KickButtMama:

We are moving!!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM
That's awesome! I bet you are all very excited.

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting KickButtMama:

We are moving!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN