Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Ask your kids what they want be when they grow up...

Posted by   + Show Post

...and post it here.

by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Replies (31-40):
ladyofnight
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Oldst son (8)- isn't sure just yet. he's wanted to be a chef or musician, writer (considering he hates to write) then said, "i do not know." lol.

Youngest son (almost 7) currently wants to be an actor, but said he might want to be a musician or a chef 

I love my boys! xD

GirlWithANikon
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:52 AM

Both mine said they're just not going to grow up. Must be nice.

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:59 AM

after we watched this video she decided she wanted to be a walrus trainer & when she gets tired of that she wants to have her own bakery.

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM
DS11...I don't know...president
DD10...I don't know...."nothing Kara?"...I don't know...oh wait I know, a farmer

DD always wanted to be a vet but she is understanding that is a lot of schooling and academics, and she is not an academic person. Apparently we have just changed to farmer, this is very new to me lol. I thought she wanted to open her dog salon/hotel.

DS will not be president, lol...I think he will more likely be an engineer of some sort.
TroyboysMom
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Ds said, "I want to be a chef, but the kind of chef who creates recipes for people with dietary limitations. Or, maybe a doctor, and a chef one the side?" (Allergies and dietary limitations are a big deal here.)

Chrysantheum
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:24 PM

My oldest(6) recently changed her mind from being a paleontologist/storm chaser to a possible cheerleading coach.. my youngest(4) still wants to be a horse trainer/gymnast..

Liebschin
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Alice (6) ballerina/ballet teacher
Corbin (2) he says he wants to be big and reach the ceiling
Kaya529
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:50 PM
DS said he wants be a pirate :)
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:49 PM
My 6 year old wants to be an astronaut and my 3 year old wants to be a fireman.
ambcortez
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:58 PM

DS says a video game designer. I can honestly see that happening. He's 7. DD wants to work in a cookie shop like me so she can eat all the cookies. She's 4.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)