Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I should have done this years ago!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am falling in love with my laminator!

Here's our map of Europe.  The boys are learning all of the countries and regions.

And I laminated a hundreds chart guide for counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s...

I've got a bunch of other stuff lined up too.  Man, I wish I had gotten this cool toy sooner!

by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Those sheets look nice Blue! We laminate here and make our own placemats too. :)
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I don't know yet, but I'll let you know when I have to buy more.

Quoting Bluecalm: Nice! I didn't realize there were home laminator's out there. I miss the laminator I used when I was teaching. Is the paper expensive?

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting Bluecalm: What laminator do you have?

The Royal Sovereign 12 inch.  My BIL and SIL got it for me for Christmas.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TidewaterClan: Those sheets look nice Blue! We laminate here and make our own placemats too. :)

Placemats will be cool!  Thanks for the idea!

kmath
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I got one for Christmas!  My whole family thought I was nuts when I said it was my favorite present!  I am so excited to get to use it!

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I love mine. I have been using it for years. It is a very green device. I can use items over and over. If they get dirty I simply wash them off and they still are good to go.
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting kmath:

I got one for Christmas!  My whole family thought I was nuts when I said it was my favorite present!  I am so excited to get to use it!

Mine is my favorite present too!  My family didn't call me nuts, but they called me a geek.  *gg*

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Quoting jen2150: I love mine. I have been using it for years. It is a very green device. I can use items over and over. If they get dirty I simply wash them off and they still are good to go.

Have you sold any of them when you are totally done with them?  I've had a request for my map of Europe already.  LOL, I wn't be done with it for a long time, but the counting by 2s and 5s I will soon.  Just wondering.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:38 AM
No, but I have given them away. I would consider selling if it was something that was expensive or in high demand. They last forever.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting jen2150: I love mine. I have been using it for years. It is a very green device. I can use items over and over. If they get dirty I simply wash them off and they still are good to go.

Have you sold any of them when you are totally done with them?  I've had a request for my map of Europe already.  LOL, I wn't be done with it for a long time, but the counting by 2s and 5s I will soon.  Just wondering.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this

I was taken aback when a woman at co-op said she would give me $10 for my map of Europe when I was finished with it.  I am thinking I might make her one of her own for that kind of money!  LOL

Quoting jen2150: No, but I have given them away. I would consider selling if it was something that was expensive or in high demand. They last forever.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

tonyanamelia
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My mother got me one of these....I miss it! It died, may it RIP. 
I will buy one for myself again one of these days. lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN