Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

As many of you know this weekend we are moving. For those of you newbies, this is what it looks like to move after 10 years of homeschooling  these are JUST books!! (And my youngest...lol

Ok these are mine, but still!!

by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 4:03 PM

LOL!  I think I did hear a scream of horror a while ago!

My hubby looking over my shoulder said...."didn't you mean those poor boys, carrying all of those books."  Nope I definately meant those poor books!  LOL

We bibliophiles can feel our books' pain!

Quoting KickButtMama:

I'm surprised you didn't hear my scream when I made it upstairs only to peek in my room and see what became of my lovely books. Eep. 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Oh those poor books!  LOL

kmath
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO, my house looks like that now (well, not quite that bad yet), I am in so much trouble!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 19, 2014 at 4:58 PM

My dream house has a massive library....maybe someday? You know, when we win the lotto...and can afford professional movers..lol

Quoting tonyanamelia:

This is just like my mother (also a homeschooler). She is moving after 10 years in their house and they have 2-3 bookcases per room and they have 9 rooms total. LOL Every bookcase is stuffed with books except for the movie bookcase. They are book collectors big time. She has packed one full room of books so far, so she has alot to go as well. lol

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I love books, if I don't have at least 3 on tap to read each day, then I go through withdrawals. I don't like the public library because I love to own my books (and I never remember to bring them back, so I'm kinda banned. Lol) 

Quoting TidewaterClan:

That's a heaping helping of books Shannon!  :)

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 19, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Lol, we can never seem to convince friends to help us move....huh, wonder why? Lol at least they were in small'ish boxes hehehe

Quoting celtic77dragon:

MOVING BOOKS SUCKS!!! lol

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 19, 2014 at 5:06 PM

We needed the boxes to grab the last odds & ends from our last house, so I asked the kids to stack my books in my closet....that was the horrifying result. They are banned from ever touching my books again..grrr

Quoting bluerooffarm:

My hubby looking over my shoulder said...."didn't you mean those poor boys, carrying all of those books."  Nope I definately meant those poor books!  LOL

Quoting KickButtMama:

I'm surprised you didn't hear my scream when I made it upstairs only to peek in my room and see what became of my lovely books. Eep. 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 5:43 PM

So is it better to go to stores begging for boxes than to have boys "stack" books from the boxes you already have?  LOL!  I feel so bad for laughing like this, but BWAhahahahaha

Quoting KickButtMama:

We needed the boxes to grab the last odds & ends from our last house, so I asked the kids to stack my books in my closet....that was the horrifying result. They are banned from ever touching my books again..grrr

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 19, 2014 at 6:52 PM

My youngest shares my sarcastic nature. When I stood, mouth agape in horror, my eldest is quick with the apologies, explaining how their stacks kept falling down so they chose to just pour them out, and my youngest says "that's what it looks like when you organize. If you wanted the stacks to look all purrrty you should have done it." *eye roll* he apparently thinks my alphabetical stacks (when I organize my bookshelves) look like that nightmare....silly boy..

Quoting bluerooffarm:

So is it better to go to stores begging for boxes than to have boys "stack" books from the boxes you already have?  LOL!  I feel so bad for laughing like this, but BWAhahahahaha

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Oh my goodness!  That is hilarious!  :-)

Quoting KickButtMama:

My youngest shares my sarcastic nature. When I stood, mouth agape in horror, my eldest is quick with the apologies, explaining how their stacks kept falling down so they chose to just pour them out, and my youngest says "that's what it looks like when you organize. If you wanted the stacks to look all purrrty you should have done it." *eye roll* he apparently thinks my alphabetical stacks (when I organize my bookshelves) look like that nightmare....silly boy..

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 8:02 PM

LOVE IT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN