Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

As many of you know this weekend we are moving. For those of you newbies, this is what it looks like to move after 10 years of homeschooling  these are JUST books!! (And my youngest...lol

Ok these are mine, but still!!

by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Replies (21-28):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 8:03 PM

*makes the sign against evil* lol

Quoting LilliesValley: Oh wow! Can you sell anything instead?

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 19, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Bwahahahha! One thing I love about homeschooling, most fellow HSers share my obsession for books! People outside of our community are always trying to put labels on it..."weird"..."obsessed" ..."insane"....."hoarder" ....whatever! They just don't understand! lol it's the HSers who look at my stash and do not salivate with jealousy that I don't understand.

Quoting mem82:

*makes the sign against evil* lol

Quoting LilliesValley: Oh wow! Can you sell anything instead?

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 9:29 PM

LOL, I love the library because it saves my book money back for more curriculum.  Oh yes, my Precious, we must have new curriculum!

Quoting KickButtMama:

I love books, if I don't have at least 3 on tap to read each day, then I go through withdrawals. I don't like the public library because I love to own my books (and I never remember to bring them back, so I'm kinda banned. Lol) 

Quoting TidewaterClan:

That's a heaping helping of books Shannon!  :)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Lolol

Quoting TidewaterClan:

LOL, I love the library because it saves my book money back for more curriculum.  Oh yes, my Precious, we must have new curriculum!

Quoting KickButtMama:

I love books, if I don't have at least 3 on tap to read each day, then I go through withdrawals. I don't like the public library because I love to own my books (and I never remember to bring them back, so I'm kinda banned. Lol) 

Quoting TidewaterClan:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah,I'm pretty sure my library loves me because I pay a salary worth of fines each year.lol

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:40 AM

I think we paid for a whole wing at one of the libraries down here!

Quoting mem82: Yeah,I'm pretty sure my library loves me because I pay a salary worth of fines each year.lol

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
We support our local libraries...by force.lol

Quoting TidewaterClan:

I think we paid for a whole wing at one of the libraries down here!

Quoting mem82: Yeah,I'm pretty sure my library loves me because I pay a salary worth of fines each year.lol

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Cemommster
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:46 AM

LOL that's a lot of books.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)