Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How is your week shaping up?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 7:05 PM
  • 15 Replies

??????????

by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 7:05 PM

After a crazy week last week that involved cars with no breaks and a stomach bug that took us all down, I'm looking forward to getting back to normal.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 7:06 PM

I am watching 3 instead of 1 tomorrow since ps is out.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM

We are going to start our lapbooks on the Olympics, continue to plan for our Chinese New Year party, work on planning the ski trip, continue reading 100 Cupboards, work on money, work on manners/love/courtesy/kind words.  Maybe I'll throw in some Latin and SOTW.  Who knows.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Ah,yes, it's Olympic games time again.I don't watch but I know a lot of people do.

Quoting hwblyf:

We are going to start our lapbooks on the Olympics, continue to plan for our Chinese New Year party, work on planning the ski trip, continue reading 100 Cupboards, work on money, work on manners/love/courtesy/kind words.  Maybe I'll throw in some Latin and SOTW.  Who knows.

kmath
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Ack, that sounds rough!  Hope this week goes smoothly for you!

Quoting mem82:

After a crazy week last week that involved cars with no breaks and a stomach bug that took us all down, I'm looking forward to getting back to normal.

kmath
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Tomorrow is make up day, since he was sick one day last week.  Then we are going to Busch Gardens.  The rest of the week hasn't even been scheduled yet since I don't have his books to go through and plan with.  It is gonna be an interesting week if I don't get my act together.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:42 AM
.BRAKES

Quoting mem82:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Thanks

Quoting kmath:

Ack, that sounds rough!  Hope this week goes smoothly for you!

Quoting mem82:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Have fun today!

Quoting kmath:

Tomorrow is make up day, since he was sick one day last week.  Then we are going to Busch Gardens.  The rest of the week hasn't even been scheduled yet since I don't have his books to go through and plan with.  It is gonna be an interesting week if I don't get my act together.

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Sorry to hear that Mem.  Glad you're all well again.

Quoting mem82: .BRAKES

Quoting mem82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN